don't click here

Validating Forum

Print

Author Topic: Validating Forum  (Read 43127 times)

Offline Buizel

• Stay classy.
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Psyknux
  • win81 mozilla
  • 許しませんっ!
    • View Profile
    • The Faec >:O!!!
Validating Forum
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2005, 12:45:58 am »
Greetings, all. I'm new here, of course; some of you may remember me from GameFAQs as "newmansage." I've been wandering around the site for awhile, and only now do I realize that I have absolutely no idea what I should do next...

Just reply to this (or make a new topic if you want) indicating that you're not stupid and/or incoherent, and ideally that you've read the registration info thingy.

fyi, only validating folks can make new topics in here, but anybody can reply. :o
[snapback]5183[/snapback]

I did read the registration info thingy; unfortunately, forgetfulness strikes again. -_-; Well, Rolken only said that I should have read it, not remember it. =P

I am not of the "validating folks" type because I can't make a topic here. According to another topic I read, you were getting rid of the validation process, yes? This only adds to my confusion...I am supposed to get validated now, right?

P.S.: I am not stupid and/or incoherent, I am Zephyr. [/lamejoke] Well, at least that's what I like to be called...

Let the competition begin (at least for me ^_^)!
Hay guiz, I made a table showing how many points each game tracked by TSC is worth. You should go see it.
Also v2.0 of my TSC calculator is available to use. You should totally use it.
I update these every Monday around 2:30pm GMT.

Offline Rolken

Validating Forum
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2005, 01:01:29 am »
I did get rid of the validation process; New Members are equivalent to Members now as far as posting eligibility. But since Members weren't supposed to post new topics here before, changing New Members meant they could no longer post new topics here. XD Fixed now.

New Members change to Members after a certain arbitrarily low number of posts now, like 5 or 10.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Print

Hits: 77 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 992.74 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.