don't click here

SA2B Chao Raising

Print

Author Topic: SA2B Chao Raising  (Read 9757 times)

Offline DJ Koopa

SA2B Chao Raising
« on: February 17, 2006, 01:20:33 am »
Ok, as you all probably know, I am missing 4 emblems in SA2B because of the chao. I still have to win the lvl 5 running race, and the lvl 4 and lvl 5 Overall race (the one with the whole track). And also, Super levels on Chao Karate.

What's the problem here? Well... Doodle died and came back to life before I could make him good enough to win those races...

I heard there was a glitch of some sort where you could reuse stuff that raises their stats. Help me out here, please, so I can finally get to taste Green Hill Zone in it's full 3D splendor...
[img width= height=]http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/cgi-bin/randomimages/randomimages.pl?username=Turbos[/img]

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
SA2B Chao Raising
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 08:06:40 am »
All I did was take a chao with good grades, raise its stamina up a few levels, and put him in my Sonic Advance cart and wait fr himto get hungry and feed him fruit up the wazoo :(
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Marth

• The SA Player
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • It's me! In all my polygonal glory! ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Mark's Site Thingy- 3-D graphics and game info
SA2B Chao Raising
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 01:11:58 pm »
Drop the animal in front of the Chao. The Chao will act as it would normally,
but the animal will still be standing in front of it.
If you have GBA and can move your chao around, use SADX for the glitch.
It seems to be easier than in SA2B, for some reason.
Inactive member, but still... occasionally... checks his private messages and aging (former) records in SA.

Offline DJ Koopa

SA2B Chao Raising
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 03:44:59 pm »
Well, I've beat all the Chao Races (Beginner, Jewel, Hero, Challenge) and Chaos Karate on Super... but I'm still missing an emblem. What is it?
[img width= height=]http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/cgi-bin/randomimages/randomimages.pl?username=Turbos[/img]

Offline Shadow Link

SA2B Chao Raising
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 04:06:06 pm »
That would be dark chao race.

Trust me i got ticked off by that. but get a chao with ATLEAST all c's (one D is acceptable just level it up) and use the infinative animal glitch (see gamefaqs.) trust me. I won dark race with only 3 stats full. and i didn't even raise up stamina. one last thing. it MUSN'T be hero.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 04:07:05 pm by Shadow Link »

Offline DJ Koopa

SA2B Chao Raising
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 03:15:48 am »
It has to be the dark races? Aww! I got my Hero chao Doodle to 99/87/99/63! Stamina was 19, but it still gave me enough for 3 boosts in the Diamond course...

Hmm... *steals his sister's dark chao Damien*

EDIT: Nevermind, Damien beat the Angel Chao with only lvl 55 stats (45 for Fly)

And for the record, that camera on Green Hill Zone sucks. :(

Offline Marth

• The SA Player
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • It's me! In all my polygonal glory! ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Mark's Site Thingy- 3-D graphics and game info
SA2B Chao Raising
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 09:29:59 am »
Yeah, the Dark Race is really annoying. I saw that some emblems were missing
(which were, of course, Hero and Dark), and I eventually found out that both
gardens have to be opened before both races can be entered.
(I had a Hero Chao and Hero Garden, but I couldn't enter the Hero Race. That's pretty weird.)
It was also frustrating to win. I used the glitch for a while, but I was impatient,
so I got my Chao just almost good enough, and then I tried the races until I got lucky.

Oh, and that Green Hill stage shows why an old StH-style side view and a 3-D
stage with a character that moves in all directions don't mix.
(just like Wario World's annoying outdoor Glue Globe areas, or the end of Sky Deck)
Inactive member, but still... occasionally... checks his private messages and aging (former) records in SA.

SA2B Chao Raising
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 01:57:57 am »
What always bugged me, is that to get a hero or dark immortal choa, you have to give them one of every animal in the game. Yet when I gave a ghost animal to a choa, its legs would dissapear. And everytime I gave it other animals, its legs never came back. Whats that about. Anyone else ever have this problem? And how did you fix it if you did?
Here I stand on a pile of broken promises, left with nothing but a broken heart and an empty bank account.

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
SA2B Chao Raising
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2006, 02:59:34 pm »
you give it skeleton dogs until its legs grow back.
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline Mandyrobin

SA2B Chao Raising
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2006, 12:15:58 pm »
It doesn't matter if the legs are invisible or not. One it becomes a Chaos chao, the legs will be visible again.

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
SA2B Chao Raising
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 04:51:00 pm »
I never used the animal glitch, though I went to stages with easy access to the "legendary" animals and gave my chao nothing but those to raise it's stats really quickly. When doing the Chao races and Chao Karate, it's important to have a certain priority with stats to focus on. For races, my priorities were run>swim>stamina>power>flight (making sure no level difference was greater than 10). For karate, my priorities were power>stamina>run>swim>flight.
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Print

Hits: 226 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.08 MB | Time: 1.15s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.