don't click here

RPGnutter I need your help

Print

Author Topic: RPGnutter I need your help  (Read 6089 times)

Offline Rayku

« on: December 24, 2005, 08:54:15 pm »
I suck really, really badly at score attack. You're Mr. 1337 so I want some advice. I just submitted all my scores and got booted up 2 places, and score is severely bogging me down. I request your assistance, and if you could get MSN or some way of talking to me one on one. Thanks 800 fold,

-Rayku

Offline Buizel

• Stay classy.
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Psyknux
  • win81 mozilla
  • 許しませんっ!
    • View Profile
    • The Faec >:O!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 08:54:40 am »
Sorry I'm not the person you're looking for Rayku, but what do you mean "You suck"? From what I see, you hold 3 Score records and overall are in 10th in the division. What I'm getting is, relative to others, you're pretty good at scoring. Now, granted, compared to your times, I guess you suck, but still...

[EDIT] Actually, you hold 2 records now. I took Death Chamber 5 away from you. :)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 11:59:26 am by Psyknux »
Hay guiz, I made a table showing how many points each game tracked by TSC is worth. You should go see it.
Also v2.0 of my TSC calculator is available to use. You should totally use it.
I update these every Monday around 2:30pm GMT.

Offline SuperSonic101

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2005, 10:04:55 am »
Bah. Who gives a shit about score/rings? Times are what matter. :D

Offline Buizel

• Stay classy.
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Psyknux
  • win81 mozilla
  • 許しませんっ!
    • View Profile
    • The Faec >:O!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2005, 10:34:28 am »
Says you. >_>

So... that means you're all right with me taking 2nd place from you in Scores, right? :)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 11:50:44 am by Psyknux »
Hay guiz, I made a table showing how many points each game tracked by TSC is worth. You should go see it.
Also v2.0 of my TSC calculator is available to use. You should totally use it.
I update these every Monday around 2:30pm GMT.

Offline Rayku

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2005, 12:58:13 pm »
Scores and Rings -do- matter, now, SS101. That's why I'm competing in them. Why else would I be worried? I want 1st place back...

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2005, 07:28:24 pm »
Scores and Rings -do- matter, now, SS101. That's why I'm competing in them. Why else would I be worried? I want 1st place back...
[snapback]8360[/snapback]

Well, the only advice I can REALLY give you with regards tro Score, is to slow down a fair bit, make sure you combo as much as you can, but still keep your eye on the timer, I can give you help with individual levels if you like but Shooting stages are by far my best.

As for Rings, find how to abuse the checks (best case scenario= 5/10/20 from Checks 1/2/3, although its quite unlikely to be able to pull that off), and just explroe EVERY nook and cranny in the entire level, again, I can give you help with individual strats for levels, but those tips (although vague) should give you atleast some form of 'head start'
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2005, 07:56:54 pm »
The best case scenario from three is actually 10, 10, 20, such as 43 -> 53 -> 63 -> 83.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2005, 07:04:41 pm »
^^I realised that about 10 minutes afterposting but was too lazy to change it :(
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline SuperSonic101

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2005, 11:04:49 pm »
Heh. They may count in points, but they don't really matter..>.>. Nevertheless, I'll still try to pwn some of them when I have the time so I can reclaim the championship.

Print

Hits: 118 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.03 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.