Author Topic:  (Read 14375 times)

Offline xebra

(No subject)
« on: February 26, 2004, 06:56:41 am »
« Last Edit: March 27, 2004, 09:53:14 pm by xebra »

Offline ybbun

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 03:57:51 pm »
May I join your little group here and declare my 0.19 and 0.35, achieved within 10 minutes of each other?   :D

Offline ybbun

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 11:40:41 am »
baaah... I actually got about 0.19.999, so 0.18 is impossible currently. I have a feeling that if you spend enough time on all these courses, you will be able to scrape a second off all of them. With the exception of my SB3 record by which I stand proud and jubilant. Also 1.14 on the long route in labyrinth 1, sadly my countless days of effort were rendered useless by the discovery of a shortcut. Well done to you anyway :S

Offline Cybrax

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2004, 11:29:36 pm »
Can you make a vid of this "amazing feat....".

Offline Rolken

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2004, 02:53:53 am »
Be nice.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline ybbun

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2004, 07:02:48 am »
Wait a minute. Where did he say he was lying? I would also like you to make a video actually so I can see how to do it... because I have to say I'm stumped on this one.

Offline Cybrax

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2004, 10:05:18 am »
I put it in quotes, cause I can probbaly do it and its not that amazing I just want to see a vid cause I like watching vids and I hate playing! Stuff goes wrong when i play and I dont like it, *reset*

Offline Legogo

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2004, 04:39:39 pm »
which way(s) u take ? the same as in the Steganos's vid (0:21) ?

Offline Rolken

(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2004, 05:17:25 pm »
(in response to earlier posts) Oh, OK, never mind.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline ybbun

(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2004, 06:23:09 am »
No, I don't think I'll supply a video for this one.  At least I have provided video proof that I can blast through a couple other levels like none other (and picture proof for S3TA), so I think my wild claims of an 0"18 have a bit of street cred because of that.  That's more than can be said of you, ybbun, so either figure it out yourself or quit your bitchin'.
So this is an accusation of cheating is it? Or is it merely an attempt to voice your frustration of my dominance over you? :lol: This silence suits me well because I have far more secrets than you.

Offline Legogo

(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2004, 07:09:34 am »
0:18 is possible, don t say he cheat ... but i wonder which way we have to take ?

Offline ybbun

(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2004, 07:08:16 am »
So this is an accusation of cheating is it? Or is it merely an attempt to voice your frustration of my dominance over you?  This silence suits me well because I have far more secrets than you.

No, if I thought you were cheating I would say it right out.  As for dominance, all of my S1 times are first place times, so don't get so cocky.  What I meant by my comment was this: as some of the top Genesis time attackers on this site, we have a responsibility to the community to uphold certain standards of honor and decency, which includes not whining when someone chooses to keep a strategy to themselves.  Additionally, a courtesy we can provide is supplying picture proof for our times.  You don't do that, and I disagree with it, but it is your choice.

Oh, and play more S3TA, it looks to be getting fun soon.  If FoxLuc knocks another 10 seconds off his overall tally, I just might be motivated enough to start playing again and really heat up the competition.
I am happy to refute any accusations of whining. Please point out where it occurred in this thread. Obviously this will need to occur after a statement of not wanting to divulge your strategy.
I don't have a digital camera, and if I did, it would be far too much effort uploading picture proof on my slow connection without the time being disputed in the first place. Since you believe me, what's the point?
Oh, and the reason all your S1 times are first place is because you only bother to upload the ones you are good at. I would happily withdraw my times where they are not first place if I could, if that was how you measured dominance. My statement still stands: I have more secret information than you.

Offline ybbun

(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2004, 12:34:32 pm »
Can't be bothered

Print

Hits: 132 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.