don't click here

TSC4 - The future of game competition

Print

Author Topic: TSC4 - The future of game competition  (Read 62908 times)

Offline sonicam

• TSC's Most Easily Irritated Member
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
Re: TSC4 - The future of game competition
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2006, 01:20:49 pm »
Magnum: I can try to take full responsiblity of the Battle Network games, but I lack BN4-6 and Double Team. I can take responsiblity for BN1-3 and Network Transmission. Battle Chip Gate, Battle Chip Challenge/Grand Prix and the Wonderswan Battle Network game I dunno what to do about or how to make charts (and I lack the Wonderswan game as well as Battle Chip Gate). I lack a PSP so no Maverick Hunter games, but I do have Anniversary Collection and X Collection. I own both Legends as well as Tron Bonne. With Zero, I only own Zero 1 and 2. Lastly, I lack all of the GB MegaMan games, except the RockMan and Forte port. Now chart making is going to be interesting... Also, I hope we aren't the only ones that are going to compete, as this happened with Cyberscore. :/
Chaos Emeralds: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue and Purple.
Keys: Light Blue.

Click here to level up my card!

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2006, 07:24:23 pm »
I have too much a lot of experience in the Battle Network series, and, although I lost my MMBN 1 a long time ago, I own and frequently play every Battle Network game minus MMBN 3 White (including an import of 4.5), though my attention is currently toward 5DT until MMBN6 Gregar comes out.

So I guess it's more than safe to say that I could probably help administer the Battle Network section of the well-desired Mega Man Center.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 07:26:18 pm by PsyBorg »
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2006, 10:00:26 pm »
I completely forgot about the GB games, the PSP games, and the Tron Bonne spin-off. I'll have to do some research on possible new content for Maverick Hunters, although I know the MM1 remake has three new bosses (Mega Man C, which you fight when you play as one of the bosses and you go to his stage, Oil Man and I think Time Man). For charts, I'll construct a basic skeleton of them on Excel and attach them in later posts. I'll also get started on prototype rules and forum design information.
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline Shadow Wedge

• Unofficial never-be-first for SAdv
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
    • http://IT DON'T EXIST ANYMORE
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2006, 10:31:57 pm »
I have a lot of the games, including 4 of the 5 original GB games, the remakes on PSP, Legends 1 & 2, Tron Bonne, MMAC, MMX7, MMX8, MM&B, MMXCM, MMXC, MMZ1-4, and most of the Battle Network games (I only have 1 colour of MMBN3 and 4). So if you need any spot filled in, I can probably help.
<3 Sonic Rush, Sonic Riders, Sonic Rivals. Rolko-style encoding: StH JJ1 Tal+++! $++++ GM
Yes it's correct, that ! is there.

Offline magnum12

• Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2006, 02:27:39 am »
Cool, looks like TMC'a already got a decent size staff ready that between the four of us, has all of the Mega Man bases covered.
-I've finished the charts for MM1-4, MMX1-4, and got started on the Zero charts. I've also written a .doc file on what the prototype site structure will be (designed to be similar to TSC). For rules, I've started with MM1 specific rules. (No select glitch and a rule for score similar to the one used for some stages in SA:2.) I've also begun to write some guides, but this first one is a weakness chart for the Classic and X games that will also include bosses after the first set.
-How different are the level designs between the remakes and the original games?

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2006, 03:42:19 pm »
Hm... as the presumed-to-be Battle Network helper guy, we're going to have to fix certain issues before competition could begin.

ISSUE #1

Game(s) involved: 4.5

Well, if we're going to establish compition in Battle Network 4.5, we're going to have a tough time. You see, with a more expensive "deluxe" pack of the game, there was a Battle Chip Gate to make the game even better/easier (because you could slot in any chip you like at any time as long as your custom bar was the appropriate color).  However, because many people would probably use the ROM and not import the game, this makes the ROM common use and the BCG people would have a strongly unfair advantage over the ROMers.

This means we, at this point, have 3 major options about the BCG issue:

1. Allow them.
2. Disallow them.
3. Allow them, but make them a seperate category.
   3a. Seperate category counts as points towards championship.
   3b. Seperate category is a freestyle-like category and will not count towards the point total.

ISSUE #2

Game(s) involved: 4, 5

PART A

One of the main parts of these games might actually not call for any or little competition at all. What would this be? If you can't answer, and you have played Battle Network 4, that's sad. Really, really sad. But for you clueless people out there, there are specific parts in the game in which one can get "Dark Chips" when their health is serverely damaged, or if they use them a lot, at any point in the custom screen. These chips have insane power, but at the cost of permanent health loss. Really, someone could just use these and turn the power off to get the record on the soon-to-be TMC without losing health permanently. Not only that, but these chips are really cheap anyway. Some may be in favor of keeping them for possibly using them "skillfully", while some might want to ban them in favor of killing enemies the old-fashioned way. Some might want to make them a seperate category so they are allowed, but aren't fully banned.

We have three choices again:

1. Allow them.
2. Disallow them.
   3b. Seperate category is a freestyle-like category and will not count towards the point total.

PART B

In Battle Network 5, things are a little different. In order to get Dark Chips on the custom screen, you must put them manually in your folder, pre-battle. However, you can also use them differently. If you use them for the Soul Unison system, you can use them as a charge attack, providing you timed it right.

What do you think of this one, kids? We once again magically have 3 choices:

1. Allow them.
2. Disallow them.

ISSUE #3

Bosses. We love to fight them for our records. They are probably going to be the main part of our MMBN sections. But which versions of the bosses will we allow? Certain bosses can only be accessed once and some can be accessed forever. There may also be some people who only want the strongest version of the boss because it is the same boss, but it may provide more challenge overall and multiple versions of the same boss would make things boring.

We have many choices now:

1. Allow all types of bosses.
2. Allow only types of bosses that can be replayed over again.
3. Allow only the strongest version of the boss to be played.
4. Other thought (specify)

So, do me a favor. Help me out here. These are some pretty tough decisions to make, and I feel you guys should have your opinion in this too. Tell me what you think is right and we'll decide on it.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 03:44:20 pm by PsyBorg »
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline sonicam

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2006, 06:02:28 pm »
I know nothing about 4, 4.5, nor 5, so I won't comment on those. As for the Boss Battles, I'd say only the highest version of the Navi be applicable for a time record. Also, there are the Omega Navis in 3, which can only fought once, so should those be added? Also, in Battle Network 3's Secret Area, there is a time attack area where you speak to Navi Ghosts and you challenge Navis with your Extra Folders, and you must defeat them in a certain amount of time and your time is saved in the game, perhaps that can be another chart since Extra Folders are mandated in those fights.

Also, Magnum, if you check up on cyberscore.net, there are charts for the X5-8 and some of the Zero games that I requested be put up a while ago, you can check up on those if you need to level names or something.

So we have 4 dedicated people (I can count you as dedicated, right Sigma?) for TMMC. We could just assign people to certain games they are "masters" at or ones that have the most knowledge of. PsyBorg has  all the BN games and plays them a lot so I guess he should be leader of the Battle Network series. Magnum loves the Zero series, so you should be in charge of that (unless you want something else), I dunno about Sigma and myself. Agh, maybe it's a bit too early to think about this...

Also, we should start constructing rulings for the games. At Cyberscore's X competitions, the top players abused the Ultimate Armor X code and just blazed though using Nova Strike/Giga Attack, this pissed me off much... Should we restrict UAX codes? Should it only be Bare X/Zero, or allow armors, how about a division of usage of Special Weapons and one without, so many possibilities!!! What do you guys think?

EDIT: Also, on the account of the MMBN Boss Battles, the use of the Enemy Lock SubChip can make TAing a lot easier for "wild Navi" battles. MMBN1 is going to be bitch though...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 06:04:19 pm by sonicam »

Offline magnum12

• Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2006, 06:19:16 pm »
Hm... as the presumed-to-be Battle Network helper guy, we're going to have to fix certain issues before competition could begin.

ISSUE #1

Game(s) involved: 4.5

Well, if we're going to establish compition in Battle Network 4.5, we're going to have a tough time. You see, with a more expensive "deluxe" pack of the game, there was a Battle Chip Gate to make the game even better/easier (because you could slot in any chip you like at any time as long as your custom bar was the appropriate color).  However, because many people would probably use the ROM and not import the game, this makes the ROM common use and the BCG people would have a strongly unfair advantage over the ROMers.

This means we, at this point, have 3 major options about the BCG issue:

1. Allow them.
2. Disallow them.

ISSUE #2

Game(s) involved: 4, 5

PART A

One of the main parts of these games might actually not call for any or little competition at all. What would this be? If you can't answer, and you have played Battle Network 4, that's sad. Really, really sad. But for you clueless people out there, there are specific parts in the game in which one can get "Dark Chips" when their health is serverely damaged, or if they use them a lot, at any point in the custom screen. These chips have insane power, but at the cost of permanent health loss. Really, someone could just use these and turn the power off to get the record on the soon-to-be TMC without losing health permanently. Not only that, but these chips are really cheap anyway. Some may be in favor of keeping them for possibly using them "skillfully", while some might want to ban them in favor of killing enemies the old-fashioned way. Some might want to make them a seperate category so they are allowed, but aren't fully banned.

We have three choices again:

1. Allow them.
2. Disallow them.

PART B

In Battle Network 5, things are a little different. In order to get Dark Chips on the custom screen, you must put them manually in your folder, pre-battle. However, you can also use them differently. If you use them for the Soul Unison system, you can use them as a charge attack, providing you timed it right.

What do you think of this one, kids? We once again magically have 3 choices:

1. Allow them.
2. Disallow them.

ISSUE #3

Bosses. We love to fight them for our records. They are probably going to be the main part of our MMBN sections. But which versions of the bosses will we allow? Certain bosses can only be accessed once and some can be accessed forever. There may also be some people who only want the strongest version of the boss because it is the same boss, but it may provide more challenge overall and multiple versions of the same boss would make things boring.

We have many choices now:

1. Allow all types of bosses.
2. Allow only types of bosses that can be replayed over again.
3. Allow only the strongest version of the boss to be played.
4. Other thought (specify)

So, do me a favor. Help me out here. These are some pretty tough decisions to make, and I feel you guys should have your opinion in this too. Tell me what you think is right and we'll decide on it.

For the first issue, I'm in favor of a free style division. For issue 2a, a ban is definately in order. 2b is a bit more complicated. For me, solution 3a or 3b is the best way to go about it. Issue 3 runs into the same precedants for boss battles seen in SA:2. Since this is an RPG, I'm more in favor of solution 3. I think we should allow one time only battles, but there's the question of how many save files do you get in the BN series.
-Progress Updates: I'm done with the charts for the classic Mega Man stages (except the early GB ones), halfway through the Zero charts, halfway done with the X charts, and almost done with the Battle and Chase charts. The general site skeleton (in .doc form) is nearly finished, the forum rules are set, and some early general competition rules are nearly set.

Offline sonicam

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2006, 06:27:13 pm »
Read my latest post if you haven't done so already, magnum.

Offline magnum12

• Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2006, 08:52:25 pm »
-Thanks for the chart info sonicam. I'll be referencing it extensively for the sections I haven't done yet.
-In regards to the X competition rules, I've written down a rule banning the use of all forms that have infinite Giga Attack/similar technique as one of their properties. Other than that, I think all armors should be fair game. For MM1, I've written down a ban on the use of the select glitch. For general competition, there's a rule for using the normal difficulty of a game. However, the NES version of MM2 needs to use difficult since for some strange reason (I'm going to double check) the MMAC normal mode for that game corresponds to the difficult setting for the NES game.
-I love the idea of an all weapons and Buster only division.
-I've come up with an early build of mod power distribution. (Aiming for relatively equal distribution of mod powers) Psyborg gets mod powers over the BN section. Everybody splits the classic and X games since those are way too large for one person to handle alone. However, anything relating to the early GB Mega Mans goes to Sigma since he's the only one with much knowledge on those ones. sonicam gets Legends since he probably has the most knowledge about them. I'll probably share Zero with sonicam. Man, I wish I taped my blind-folded battle with Omega (final form, sword only and no sub tanks), that would have been such an awesome piece of video for the media section.

Offline sonicam

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2006, 09:19:20 pm »
lol, yea, that'd be an interesting vid to watch. Also, how will time be accounted for, for the the games that don't have ingame clocks, will old fashioned manual timing be required? That's a very risky method, unless we mandate vids to be sent and we can time them ourselves, but that can be time consuming and rather annoying to the people that just want their records up and/or lack video equipment/ROMs. but if you think people can be trusted, then I guess manual timing is the only way then... but I dunno... :X

Also, as for UAX/Black Zero code abusing, that can be made in to a Freestyle division perhaps.

EDIT: Also, I forgot about the Xtreme games... I don't know about Xtreme 1 (I have it but it's broken...), but Xtreme 2 has save files that count your time. I think after you defeat the final boss, you can save your game in one of the save files and that could be your final time for submission (as a clear game time, I don't know about the individual level times, I suppose you could just take your old save file time and resave when you beat a level and subtract the two to get an individual level time, but this would make a whole game speedrun be fucked as a there would be many unneeded saves..., but it's a thought). Also in Xtreme 2 there is a Boss Attack Mode where you fight the Xtreme 1 Bosses and the Xtreme 2 Bosses, they are both in their respective capsules (you pick which series of Bosses you wish to battle). After the final Maverick is defeated you are given a clear time, this can account for 4 more divisions (possibly 8 if you want to seperate X from Zero). If you need to learn anything about Xtreme 2, ask me anything.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 09:33:37 pm by sonicam »

Offline Shadow Wedge

• TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2006, 12:12:22 am »
I need to finish Xtreme 2.

Yeah, for the MMBN issues above: I think we should use solution 3 for part 3. I haven't played 4.5, nor finished 4 and 5.

I'd probably be best as a mod for the old GB games. I'm not too good at any of the others. However, one thing that I've never really understood is exactly what charts are used in a Megaman game. I don't understand what charts they have up at cyberscore, so I'd need some help before I could give you charts for the GB games.
<3 Sonic Rush, Sonic Riders, Sonic Rivals. Rolko-style encoding: StH JJ1 Tal+++! $++++ GM

Offline sonicam

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2006, 02:30:03 pm »
The charts at Cyberscore were only for X5-X8 and Zero 1 and 2. The only reason these games were the only ones used was because the people that "supported" the charts to go up requested only those and the other games I requested were null and void due to Cyberscore... For X5-8, individual stage times were recoreded since the Mission Reports gave you a time, same with the end game, when you defeat the final boss and after the credits, you get a clear time. Also, in X5 and 6, enemy kills was a category as well, although, the enemies were cumulative, so if you died in a stage and respawned, so would the enemies and the enemy count doesn't reset, so it can be maxed out, so I think if we're to use that category, we'd have to make a ruling that you cannot die in a stage. X6 was the same as X5, but with added Soul gathering. Collect as many Souls as possible, again, can be maxed out I think (Dynamo), and the Nightmares can warrernt different Soul amounts (Ground Scaravich is an good example). Also, all categories were broken down into the 3 difficulty levels you can set the game on, Easy, Normal and Xtreme.

As for X7 and 8, I don't own the games and had no part in making charts, so I don't know.

As for Zero 1 and 2, it was just individual Mission times and clear game time. Normal and Hard were seperate and S-Rank times were seperate (so one for pure speed and one for S-Rank times).

But the problem still remains, how will we be able to accept legitamite times for the games that don't have internal timers that are visual? How will we be able to time runs?

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2006, 04:07:28 pm »
Here are the results after a long time of thinking it over.

ISSUE 1: I've decided to make it a seperate, freestyle-type category, due to the fact that there weren't many BCG competitors, but there were still records that could be obtained through that method.

ISSUE 2a: Though I am actually toward favoring freestyle ways of getting records, I decided to ban this one. The reason is that it isn't as useful as some of the powerful combos you can do in this game and I figured out they weren't ALWAYS helpful anyway.

ISSUE 2b: I have decided to make it a seperate category. Due to the fact that it is an integrated part of the regular fighter's style, though, I decided to make it count towards the championship, regardless.

ISSUE 3: I decided to, like you guys, only use the best version of the boss for the exact same reasons you stated.

That's all for now relating to the future TMC.

Also, on topic with the release of the Center creations, when do you estimate it'll be ready? I'm just wondering.

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2006, 10:20:41 pm »
Hang on... isn't that exactly what the entire concept of TSC4 is? o.o
stfu n00b.

Dudes you guys should like get your own MM topic or something. *mauled*
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline magnum12

• Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2006, 12:44:42 pm »
Behold, the early prototype of the site skeleton and the charts are ready, along with a guide for all of the weakness weapons for Mega Man 1-MM&B. So far, the chart only tracks the normal difficulty. I've tried to make the charts as similar to TSC as possible for an easy conversion. I'll need help with the chart info for Legends and Battle Network. For MMX5, I did some research into the Japanese versions of the boss names (such as Tidal Whale and Dark Necrobat), which are a lot cooler than "Duff McWhalen" and some of the other ones. In regards to the issue of games without tracked times, I think we should offer the games with a tracked time for competition first as a temporary solution until we come up with something better. So far, the number of games we've got for competition will range from 20 (tracked time)-40? when September arrives (Includes BN 6 and ZX, which I have already pre-ordered).

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2006, 02:55:10 pm »
uh, magnum12, 4.5 does not mean 4 and 5. It's a seperate game.

But otherwise, tis' great for now.

Offline sonicam

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2006, 06:27:51 pm »
Looks good magnum. I modified your spreadsheet a bit to fix some errors and to add some divisions. On the account of MMXtreme 2, I'm not too sure what I should do about the game as you can switch between characters at will within the stage. I put in an Any division for it so that it can be applicable for those that want to switch mid game. X and Zero divisions are for X and Zero only, no switching allowed. I'm kinda inclined to think that Any should just be used as too many divisions can be a waste, but I'm not too sure. I also added a Game Completion division for X5 and X6 as they show it to you after the credits finish. Damn, I'm not too sure about this... :/ Look over the changes I made and see try to think what should stay and what should go.

Offline magnum12

• Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2006, 07:11:06 pm »
Very well done. I like the new changes. Once the stuff for BN and Legends are ready, I think we'll be ready to release the final chart prototype for submission to Rolken.

Offline Shadow Wedge

• TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2006, 01:01:44 am »
The instant I reinstall Microsoft Office, I'll have a look at those. They sound pretty good though.

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2006, 02:34:40 pm »
Get OpenOffice instead. It's better and reads almost any format anyways.

</Gerbil> (Though I use OOo myself.)
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2006, 04:22:49 pm »
Gerbil's a KOffice nerd >_>
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline Shadow Wedge

• TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2006, 09:55:49 pm »
Quote from: Spinballwizard
It's better

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Er, I seem to have something stuck in my throat. >_>

Offline JBertolli

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2006, 06:29:57 pm »
it is a good idea i think. cyberscore is just one big site. it always seems that sites get more compitition if there are less games to compete in. the subsites should include whole series and not just one game. as for the forums we can easily get multiple forums for each series.

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2006, 04:42:53 am »
Quote from: Spinballwizard
It's better

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Er, I seem to have something stuck in my throat. >_>
Well, if you define 'better' as 'fills your computer with viruses' or 'isn't compatible with industry standard formats' or 'can't cope with any proper database', then MS Office is far better, and at the bargain price of 500 quid too.  I'll have three >_>

Back on topic: I'm liking how this is sounding.  Just wish there was a TAable series I knew as well as Sonic so I could do one <_<
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline Shadow Wedge

• TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2006, 01:46:41 am »
Quote from: douglas
Well, if you define 'better' as 'fills your computer with viruses' or 'isn't compatible with industry standard formats' or 'can't cope with any proper database', then MS Office is far better, and at the bargain price of 500 quid too.  I'll have three >_>
I define better to be things like 'has lots of useful features and allows customisation of parts of those features' (graphs, I'm looking at you) and 'doesn't randomly crash on me for no apparent reason whatsoever'. Despite what people say, I have never had a problem with Windows' stability.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 03:06:37 pm by Shadow Wedge »

Offline Marth

• The SA Player
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • It's me! In all my polygonal glory! ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Mark's Site Thingy- 3-D graphics and game info
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2006, 12:59:44 pm »
Despite what people say, I have never had a problem with Windows' stability.
Uh... my computer randomly slows down or freezes every once in a while.
I blame XP. My old computer (Pentium 1, 200 MHz) with 98 is easily as stable as the new one with XP.
Inactive member, but still... occasionally... checks his private messages and aging (former) records in SA.

Offline magnum12

• Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2006, 07:10:12 pm »
The Mega Man X Weakness guide is finished.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 05:12:55 pm by magnum12 »

Print

Hits: 761 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.22 MB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.