don't click here

CF's girl troubles.

Print

Author Topic: CF's girl troubles.  (Read 14337 times)

Offline CosmicFalcon

CF's girl troubles.
« on: March 24, 2006, 04:04:01 pm »
So I've been thinking, perhaps I should somehow constructively exert my thoughts and feelings here in what would hopefully be a more structured way than in the chatty. There may be rantings and ramblings, I'm just gonna write whatever comes to my mind about whatever. Y'know how it is.

I don't want to talk about it. :(
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 03:39:50 am by CosmicFalcon »
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Offline Rolken

CF's girl troubles.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 01:25:42 pm »
You can talk to us cf. We're here for you. Let out your something :(
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

CF's girl troubles.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 04:12:46 pm »
Yes, let out this "something".
soniham is Taco's greatest typo.:o

CF is very... CFy.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
CF's girl troubles.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006, 04:55:14 pm »
I want to see this something all over my PC screen :(
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
CF's girl troubles.
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006, 09:37:58 pm »
Pervert.

If cf doesn't want to talk about it, then let him stay silent. Besides, we don't want any people saying "There's this girl at school that i like, i don't want to ask her out but i know it's love and its inevitable."

It's either that or you're just going to coerce him until he explodes. The question is which is more fun.
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
CF's girl troubles.
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 09:41:15 am »
CF if you dont tell us we must reach the conclusion that you are in love with a guy.

Unless you confirm otherwise <_<

EDIT:

Pervert.
[snapback]11054[/snapback]

Quiet you. Im not Andy :(
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 09:42:05 am by RPGnutter »

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
CF's girl troubles.
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 01:19:48 pm »
"CF if you dont tell us we must reach the conclusion that you are in love with a guy."

Okay. Someone rename this topic to "CF's boy troubles".

...lol
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

CF's girl troubles.
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 12:59:18 am »
Girls just hurt ya man. or girl... ah i don't know who's who here...
Here I stand on a pile of broken promises, left with nothing but a broken heart and an empty bank account.

Offline CosmicFalcon

CF's girl troubles.
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2006, 04:35:03 am »
So like...

I met this girl yesterday. She came into college because she had a day off school and, being in Year 11, was trying to decide between two colleges that she is currently 'enrolled' at. And as she is planning on taking Music and Music Tech, she had arranged with the Music teacher to come and visit the Music Dept.

I didn't think about it much (albeit a little bit) during the afternoon, which I spent most of talking to her, but I reckon I kinda liked her. I mean, to all intents and purposes I could have left long before lunch (only because I skipped the lesson before lunch... *ahem*) as I didn't have to go to my Music Tech lesson because I'd done all my coursework. However, being the cool social type I am, I was hanging around the Music rooms anyway, and about halfway through lunch she turns up!

She said she spent only about half an hour at the other college, but she spent pretty much the entire college afternoon at ours. And I stayed as well, most of the time talking to her. Even if I had had a lesson, it would have ended at 2:50 and I would have gone home then. Instead I stayed till about 4, and a lot of that time was spent talking to her - with a little bit of playing catch with some of the other guys who had finished everything, trying hard not to break the various equipment in the room... anyway.

I say I didn't think about it much at the time, but my friend - incidentally the one who likes that other Mike - when she was leaving, said to me "Get in there...", and later I texted her like "What?". I figured she probably thought I liked this girl, or that the girl liked me... happened to be the latter. And then I thought that yeah, she was pretty cool... maybe I did like her. And then in our conversation came up the fact of my idiocy. I spent like the whole afternoon talking to her... and did not ask her for her number or anything! I have a vague notion of where she lives, and that is really close to me... but eh. I'm not about to go stalker on her.

So that leaves me wondering whether or not she likes me, also wondering whether or not I like her, and as I have no means to contact her I won't see her until she starts college in September. 6 months away! That's half a year. :( And that's assuming she doesn't go to the other college... though she did seem pretty decided on ours yesterday...

The moral of the story: cf is dumb.
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
CF's girl troubles.
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2006, 12:42:18 am »
SBW is dumber. *SHOT*

But I'm not bringing that up. X)
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

CF's girl troubles.
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2006, 03:23:59 am »
When you spend thousands of dollars on a girl and then she blows ypu off for a date with another guy...THEN you can feel stupid. Until then, you're okay.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 01:06:25 pm by Illuminated »
Here I stand on a pile of broken promises, left with nothing but a broken heart and an empty bank account.

Offline CosmicFalcon

CF's girl troubles.
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2006, 07:36:52 pm »
itt the lead male can't get in with the lead female at a cast party when other wenches are pouncing upon the lead male.

Grr. Argh. Ok I'm over it already stfu noobs.

Offline CosmicFalcon

Re: CF's girl troubles.
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2006, 10:20:36 am »
itt: ggyay

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2006, 11:48:32 am »
:o?

Offline CosmicFalcon

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2006, 01:19:57 pm »
RPG: Exactly. Exaaaaactly.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2006, 01:31:47 pm »
ITT I win?

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2006, 06:51:53 pm »
Exactly...

...d'oh!

<3 Thorn.

Offline CosmicFalcon

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2006, 11:10:44 am »
More like itt CF wins~ Yay~

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2006, 01:38:06 pm »

Print

Hits: 161 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.13 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.