don't click here

Bri££iant P£an$ for..$aving Mon€¥/G€tting Ri¢h!

Print

Author Topic: Bri££iant P£an$ for..$aving Mon€¥/G€tting Ri¢h!  (Read 3575 times)

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
People tend to like money, am I right? And people tend to have schemes to get/save money, am I right?

Yes.

So why not post some of them?

I'll post one that I thought of today that is genius. If you like the price reduction that you get on used games but don't like to chance having a scratched disc or some such similair defect, then buy a new copy of the game and return it, marking the cover in some way which will make it stand out. Then, when the clerk whom you returned the game to leaves, pick out that copy of the game. If it was opened and returned, it has to be marked as "Used". Thus, when buying it, you save money on a game that would have cost you more (generally $10-$20, depending on the price of a new copy).

Another idea I had is to withdraw a large ammount of money from a bank and deposit it in another bank, collecting interest. Generally, banks don't charge you interest on loans until after the first week. Then, from that bank, take out an even larger sum of money, returning the original to the bank. Keep doing this until you have a large ammount of funds. Then, say, flee the country or something similair.  Perhaps, to be slightly more legal, buy stock and wait on it. Then, when it reaches a decent profit, sell it. Now you're likely a millionare. "Sweet".

Capitalism is easy to exploit.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline SprintGod

Or you could just get a bloody job.
If you don't want people to treat you like you're stupid, then your best defence is to not be stupid.

Offline Shadow Wedge

• Unofficial never-be-first for SAdv
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
    • http://IT DON'T EXIST ANYMORE
buy a new copy of the game and return it
Not allowed in a lot of video game shops in North America. At least not for full price.
<3 Sonic Rush, Sonic Riders, Sonic Rivals. Rolko-style encoding: StH JJ1 Tal+++! $++++ GM
Yes it's correct, that ! is there.

Print

Hits: 161 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1001.71 KB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.