don't click here

Um... Okay...

Print

Author Topic: Um... Okay...  (Read 4830 times)

Offline Antoshi

Um... Okay...
« on: September 01, 2006, 07:54:00 pm »
http://www.soniccenter.org/members/aitamen/sonic_2

Call me crazy, but this seems suspicious.

Offline SadisticMystic

Re: Um... Okay...
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 07:59:08 pm »
Aitamen seems to know enough that such times might be possible, but hasn't supplied any actual proof for any records (notably 24 Green Hill 1 in Sonic 1).  We've been looking at this with a possibly skeptical stance, but haven't yet moved in for the kill.

Offline Antoshi

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 08:01:11 pm »
Well it just seems extra-suspicious since he submitted a ton of them all in one day (today).

Offline Buizel

• Stay classy.
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Psyknux
  • win81 mozilla
  • 許しませんっ!
    • View Profile
    • The Faec >:O!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 08:03:38 pm »
Aitamen has not had internet access for about two months IIRC, which should explain why he has a bunch of stats to submit.
Hay guiz, I made a table showing how many points each game tracked by TSC is worth. You should go see it.
Also v2.0 of my TSC calculator is available to use. You should totally use it.
I update these every Monday around 2:30pm GMT.

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 05:44:58 pm »
Indeed, Psyknux, and thanks.  SM, I can't really vid my best, since my best requires console, and I can only record emu, so I thank you for not attacking me directly and trusting me in such.

I got a gf recently (ranting on that aside), and she has high-speed access.  I can't submit stats from my home computer, and I can barely ever get on, for that matter... 

I picked up my own copy of S2 and S&K, in addition to an awesome controller (my last one was becoming... more than over-used... it now resides in a case of "Things That Helped Me Be God", which includes my busted LoZ1 cart, and my PS1 controller that I twisted in half) so I'm finally able to do well.

Met-scores:  I didn't bother to submit... Those belong to Mike89... I told him I'd not take away his recs for that, and I meant it...

anyway, that's what I've got to show for the past couple months of playing...

ALttP is my current TAing pleasure... But I'm still playing Sonic

The Aitamen
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Print

Hits: 697 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.00 MB | Time: 0.15s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.