don't click here

Post-Completion Days

Print

Author Topic: Post-Completion Days  (Read 9227 times)

Offline KnucklesSonic8

Post-Completion Days
« on: October 08, 2006, 10:37:27 am »
I want to see how devoted some of you are, even after game-completion. Below, post and indicate for any game, the total play time you have accumulated, and, if applicable (like with SA2/SA2B), indicate how many rings you currently have.

I'll look up my SA2B, Heroes and DX stats later. For Riders, though, I currently have

Total Play Time: 255h, 37min
Rings: 89, 074

What about the rest of you? This should be interesting...

EDIT: Heroes
Since it only goes up to like 99:59:99, I can confidently say I have over 400 hours (possibly 500) clocked on this game! :O
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 06:16:14 pm by knuckles_sonic8 »
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: Post-Completion Days
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 10:42:04 am »
I play Shadow a whole lot.  I don't know exactly how much time I've spent playing the game, since there's no way to find out, but I'm pretty sure I've played it for a total time of at least a couple days.

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 11:00:17 am »
Oh, Shadow doesn't keep track? Didn't know that... :P
Wiiloveit

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 11:12:22 am »
On my main SA2B file, I got the last emblem at 28 hours or so, and the timer is currently up to around 270 hours.
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Marth

• The SA Player
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • It's me! In all my polygonal glory! ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Mark's Site Thingy- 3-D graphics and game info
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 12:56:55 pm »
RPG: Umm... your "main" file? Does that mean it's not your original file?
You couldn't have gotten the emblems in 28 hours on the first try.
It took me 91 hours (minus a few for time-attacking and for replaying the story...
I guess that'd bring it down to about 75 hours or something).
Also, 270 hours? That's not much, considering that you're one of the best players.
(The main chart shows that you're in 5th, 5th, 5th, and 5th. I guess the average would be 3rd, then. :P )
And... less than 3 hours for knuckles_sonic8's Riders file??? What is it really- 20?

I don't feel like starting up my games right now, so I'll just estimate. I remember it well enough.
I'll try to remember to write the numbers down next time I play.

SADX's time is something like 510 or 515 hours. I think the ring count is 160,000.
Of course, this doesn't count the tens or hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of rings
that I got on my countless other files which were deleted. (I started writing down those times more recently.)

SA2B's time is probably around 180-200 hours, and the rings might be 60,000-80,000.
Inactive member, but still... occasionally... checks his private messages and aging (former) records in SA.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 01:55:13 pm »
My first 180 file was 44 hours.

That 28 was my 2nd, 21 was my 3rd and Ive yet to finish my true 180 emblem speedrun, heh

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 04:18:49 pm »
And... less than 3 hours for knuckles_sonic8's Riders file??? What is it really- 20?

My bad. Meant 255 hours; 37 minutes. ROTFLOL. :P
Wiiloveit

Offline Marth

• The SA Player
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 07:08:42 pm »
My first 180 file was 44 hours.

That 28 was my 2nd, 21 was my 3rd and Ive yet to finish my true 180 emblem speedrun, heh
That's still too good. Was that your first file? Like, you didn't have any SA2 experience,
but then you got the game started a file, and played through? And you raised Chao on that first file?

knuckles_sonic8: Wow, that's quite a lot. The game just came out last... March?
But I might've played that much SA at the "peak", like early this year.

I got the real numbers for my files:

SADX has 507:20 and 149406 rings.
SA2B has 172:31 and 39527 rings.

Hmm, I overestimated a little... especially on SA2B's rings. Not even 40,000???
Inactive member, but still... occasionally... checks his private messages and aging (former) records in SA.

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 12:16:16 am »
^^ I know Marth. That's why I'm so proud of both my time and the rings I have currently (extra, anyway). But I got it on the 25th or the 23rd of February so a bit longer than you think but ah well. :P

I was so happy I got it when I first got it. I loved that game so much. Still do but not as much as I did before; not as EAGER to play it for obvious reasons.
Wiiloveit

Offline Antronach

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2006, 10:57:05 pm »
My times are,

My SA2B time is around 280 hours (not kidding) but around 300 rings because I raise chao & buy a lot of stuff. For Heros, almost 100 hours. I'll check my other times & ring counts later for SADX & Riders.
Quote from: Emma Lover
Solution? Live with it.

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2006, 11:02:34 pm »
for SA1 I have a little over 180 hours...which doesn't seem like much, but I guess I haven't put in as much time in as I thought.  Plus I thougth the GG games accumulated too, guess not.  Rings: 57000+ (didn't care for rings all that much, and I was raising chao too...a lot of them).  All emblems, all GG games, All missions done. 

SA2, not a good estimate becaue my file was deleted 3 times already, but I had since gotten all emblems again a couple months ago (or was it in Decemeber?).  Anywho, and the one I have now its 87 hours.  If the total hours had been combined it would be close to 200 or 250-275 maybe.  Rings: about 20000 or so...probably not even that.  Chao data was safe from deletion after the first time.  All emblems, even A ranked Green Hill...which is tough for me >_>

Heroes...not a good timer on that one since it resets after 99 hours...so I have no idea what I have on that one.  All emblems, completed SHM, 141 A ranks.

Shadow...no timer on that what-so-ever.  All guns at lvl 2, all A ranks, completed Expert Mode, with 3 pages of endings from story mode.

Riders, I have at least 80 hours which is fine by me.  All courses, story mode done, all missions done with gold medals, all characters unlocked, I have't bought all the boards though...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 11:09:09 pm by Shadow Jacky »
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 11:26:31 pm »
hat's still too good. Was that your first file? Like, you didn't have any SA2 experience,
but then you got the game started a file, and played through? And you raised Chao on that first file?

Well like, I dont remember exactly, owing to it being some 5 years ago and the file being long gone to Savegame Heaven, but I vaguely recall my first file having 77 emblems, but then stopped playing for some reason. I think that had somewhere between 20 and 25 hours, I didnt raise Chao much at all ever.

Offline Marth

• The SA Player
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2006, 09:33:54 pm »
Okay.
About the Chao, I meant raising two of them so you could earn the Chao Race emblems.
Like when I do SADX emblem speedruns, I use a Chao that I raised on a previous file to save time.

I don't know why I forgot Sonic Heroes. I think the timer is around 90 hours.

Offline Stardust Speedman

• Jorn del Judici
  • TSC: Siavash Tazari
  • win10 chrome
  • That beautiful Lady in my avatar is my wife! Yeah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2006, 09:59:09 am »
I have Adventure DX and Heroes for PC and Shadow, Adventure 2 Battle and Riders for GameCube. Unfortunately I can't look up my Adventure DX and Heroes stats, because I am in England, Middlesbrough now (I lived in Germany before) since 2 Months and am studying Computer Games Design here and don't have My Adventure DX and Heroes CDs with me. I've played Adventure DX for about 150 hours and have all emblems. In Sonic Heroes, unfortunately the timer doesn't go above 99:59:59 hours, but I am pretty sure that I must have played that game near to or even more than 300 hours. I got all A-ranks and have finished Super Hard Mode and also tried to make some relatively good records in most missions.
Unfortunately, I also can't look up my times for my GameCube games, because my GameCube is destroyed! I only had a GameCube for about 5 months. I always wished I was able to finish at least Shadow and Adventure 2 Battle (with all A-ranks and stuff) but I was not able to do that and it still hurts whenever I think about it, because I LOVE those two Games! In Shadow, I managed to get about 60 A-ranks and get all Keys in 15 Levels. In Adventure 2, I got over 40 A-ranks and two Chaos around level 30 in everything. I actually HATE, HATE, HAAAAAAAAATE raising Chaos, but if you want all emblems, you are forced to raise them! >.< I sure waisted a lot of time in the Adventure games with those stupid Chaos! I mean, they are cute, but it is VERY boring to raise them and VERY frustrating to race with them! >.< In Riders, I got 35 gold medals and unlocked Sega Carnival.
Now, Sonic Rush, my absolute favorite! I got all S-ranks since some monthes now and made some quite good time records in all levels. In the moment I am trying to do some very good ring records, but it will still take quite a long time until I'm finished with this. I must have played this game over 100 hours already, but actually, I have no idea.
There is no sense crying over every mistake! You just keep on trying till you run out of cake!

Offline X-5

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2006, 08:55:20 am »
On my main SADX file I had about 107 hours(probably a majority of them spent time attacking) and around 109 emblems before it was corrupted.

On SA2 I have 59 hours and 160 emblems, though I bet atleast 40 hours are from time attacking. And I also guarantee i'll hit 100 hours before I get 180 emblems, only because of these damn Chao that take so long to raise..

Print

Hits: 591 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.11 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.