don't click here

Beta Testers for project needed. (Need War Craft III: The Frozen Throne to play)

Print

Author Topic: Beta Testers for project needed. (Need War Craft III: The Frozen Throne to play)  (Read 3930 times)

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
Finally, after all these years, a project I've been involved with is going to be ready for beta testing. Over the last three years, me and at least 10 other people with equally twisted minds have collaberated with the purpose of creating the funniest War Craft map ever made.
-Project Name: Reign of Satire.
-Project Type: War Craft III custom game.
-What is Reign of Satire: Reign of Satire is a game that parodies War Craft, battle net, and a whole bunch of random stuff. Choose from a group of twisted parody heroes such as the Troll Lord, Hack Master, Griefer, 1337 Lord, Newb Warrior, LUEser (don't ask) and many others, each with 5 abilities with funny descriptions. Crawl through the wastelands of battle net, hiring mercenaries from places like the Troll Infested Forum, Channel of the Dammed, and other hives of scum and villany. Travel to awesome dungeons such as Angel Island Zone, places from Metal Gear Solid, Metroid Prime, Devil May Cry, and even Middle Earth. Take part in the half time show, a giant mini game of sorts. Be on guard for Wario Ware inspired random events, which plague the game at periodic intervals. Buy items with sarcastic descriptions. Recruit crazy mascots for your team such as Mega Man, Sonic, Lingo the Grammer Robot, and even Mr. Clean.
-Object of the game: Destroy the enemy team's base.
-Number of players: 12.
-Other Notes: Members of Satire Team (I created our name, yes its a parody :D) will be receiving the map on Tuesday for initial beta testing. Public beta testing will begin on Wednesday. I was thinking of establishing a special TSC beta test later in the week. If anyone wants to join, post here. I will post the day, time (pacific time) and password to join the game.
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
I would but I no longer have WC3 on my laptop and I dont really want to install another 5 gig of game that Ill rarely play :<

Sounds highly pro though~
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Shadow Wedge

• Unofficial never-be-first for SAdv
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
    • http://IT DON'T EXIST ANYMORE
Isn't it Linguo the Robot? >_>
And I'd love to try, but I don't have WC3.
<3 Sonic Rush, Sonic Riders, Sonic Rivals. Rolko-style encoding: StH JJ1 Tal+++! $++++ GM
Yes it's correct, that ! is there.

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
I have WC3...

...not TFT though. :(
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Print

Hits: 782 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1014.88 KB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.