don't click here

I put this in the wrong topic

Print

Author Topic: I put this in the wrong topic  (Read 5251 times)

Offline Rayku

« on: March 14, 2004, 09:05:25 pm »
someone set it to 10'59'99 because they thought I lied or something. Why would I lie about an 8th place time? I got it right after I saw Cybrax's 1'53 vid. I'm working on sub 2 minutes.

Just saying, you don't have to believe a thing I say, but just take my word for it. Just like you all do for everyone else. not hard

this is where it belongs

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 09:26:42 pm »
I set it to 10:59.99 because you lied.  kthxbai.  itt you leave and go get a real time.

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 07:59:42 am »
^He is Psychic^

And I haven't spelled that word for a while, so I don't care if it's wrong

[SM] but I do...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2004, 01:09:18 pm by SadisticMystic »

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2004, 01:17:59 pm »
All that is completely correct, except that SA2 has no ties to RSA.  No need for encryption like that when you're not transferring information over a network, and controller -> system -> TV screen could hardly be considered a network.

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 11:46:11 pm »
I already knew about that Xebra, but I never thought of it that way.

I was playing along, if that's what one would call it

and forgive me Sadistic Mystic for spelling errors. I understand how harmful mispelled words can be to you. I feel the same too, but only when a certain limit is reached (noobs, or someone that uses way too much internet slang). If someone makes a small error such as forgeting to put a period, spelling a word wrong, etc, then I can live with it. But other people just can't take it. It might be a pet peeve of yours, I dont know. My pet peeve is when the damn teacher does not completely erase the white board. I flip out! Heh, it's corny, but true

Anyway, for spelling a word wrong, and for making a big deal out of it, I am sorry

And now

I bid you

Farewell!

Print

Hits: 828 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1002.62 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.