don't click here

Sonic Turbo

Print

Author Topic: Sonic Turbo  (Read 76159 times)

Offline Muzozavr

Re: Sonic Turbo
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2008, 11:31:47 pm »
Don't mention the goddamn pit in Robot Factory 3! Argh!! It took me so much time to figure it out!!!
Oh yeah, and thanks for helping me at Final Factory, I'm gonna try it right away.

EDIT: Okay, I tried it out and completed your hack. MASKING A LEDGE AS A WALL BY USING BACKGROUND IS EVIL. PERIOD! :D

Some comments:
1) You've got it perfect with the increased boss hit-counts. Metal Sonic is now actually hard. (since 6 of the 8 hits could be done in an "automatic" way, increased hitcounts now get a good length -- he is now pretty tough to defeat, since you need to destroy him before he does his spike-jump, which is pretty much an unavoidable death)
2) The final boss is now a bit easy with the ledge at the top: the trick of holding a spindash in place to damage a boss still works.
3) Love the boss music.
4) Boardwalk boss is still as bastard as ever. ;)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 12:04:36 am by Muzozavr »
Proud to discover a new glitch on Sandopolis 1 as Tails

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
Re: Sonic Turbo
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2008, 01:57:29 pm »
EDIT: Okay, I tried it out and completed your hack. MASKING A LEDGE AS A WALL BY USING BACKGROUND IS EVIL. PERIOD! :D
...I wasn't aiming to mask anything. >_> That's one of the few chunks of layout I could put there that would look right.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Print

Hits: 552 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 991.59 KB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.