don't click here

birthday calc

Print

Author Topic: birthday calc  (Read 4025 times)

Offline X-5

birthday calc
« on: August 15, 2007, 10:26:18 am »
http://www.paulsadowski.com/BirthDay.asp

probably old to alot of you but I found it on another forum and it was new to me and its pretty cool.. has tons of info and facts. I only posted the basic stuff so the post isn't so long.

22 June 1989

Your date of conception was on or about 29 September 1988 which was a Thursday.

You were born on a Thursday
under the astrological sign Cancer.
Your Life path number is 1.

You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 3 & 9.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path number 8.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 6, 11 & 22.

The life path thing is cool and incredibly accurate for me atleast, it says i'm the type who can creative inventive things and ideas, a great drive to accomplish your goals, and the flaws are you make a great leader, but not so great of a follower so anything new to you is tough since you can't really fit in until you create your own way... all of which sounds dead-on accurate.

As of 8/15/2007 10:08:05 AM EDT
You are 18 years old.
You are 218 months old.
You are 947 weeks old.
You are 6,628 days old.
You are 159,082 hours old.
You are 9,544,928 minutes old.
You are 572,695,685 seconds old.

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 2.59412915851272 years old. (Life's just a big chewy bone for you!)

There are 312 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 19 candles.

Your birth tree is

Fig Tree, the Sensibility

Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humour, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

this sounds pretty accurate too, i like pretty much all animals that exist and could never hurt one, i'm not completely stupid nor unskilled and being idle/lazy owns!

overall yeah its just really interesting and suprisingly accurate..wondering if its like that for anyone else. oh and post your life path number and we'll see if its accurate in determining who we get along well with or not =P

Offline Buizel

• Stay classy.
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Psyknux
  • win81 mozilla
  • 許しませんっ!
    • View Profile
    • The Faec >:O!!!
Re: birthday calc
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 11:47:19 am »
Here's me:

11 October 1985
Your date of conception was on or about 18 January 1985 which was a Friday.

You were born on a Friday
under the astrological sign Libra.
Your Life path number is 8.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 8, 11 & 22.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path number 6.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 1 & 5.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 7 & 9.

The Life Path 8 suggests that you entered this plane armed to lead, direct, organize and govern. You are very ambitious and goal-oriented. You will want to use your ambitions, your organizational ability, and your efficient approach to carve a satisfying niche for yourself.

This really doesn't sound too much like me... unless we're talking about video games... <_< >_>

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Raven; your plant is Ivy.

As of 8/15/2007 11:16:27 AM EDT
You are 21 years/262 months/1,140 weeks/7,978 days/191,483 hours/11,488,996 minutes/689,339,787 seconds old.

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 3.12250489236791 years old. (Life's just a big chewy bone for you!)

There are 57 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 22 candles.

Your birth tree is

Rowan, the Sensitivity
Full of charm, cheerful, gifted, without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.

It gets most of it right, but not all...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 01:15:08 pm by Buizel »
Hay guiz, I made a table showing how many points each game tracked by TSC is worth. You should go see it.
Also v2.0 of my TSC calculator is available to use. You should totally use it.
I update these every Monday around 2:30pm GMT.

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 12:27:51 pm »
I'm going to have to call bs on this for the same reason everyone does on Astrology. Color me skeptic. Please?

It's a great idea attributing every scrap of personality to a single factor...but it really isn't! Now if you murder pedestrians (a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z) you have a fail proof excuse: you were born on July 21, 1980. It won't happen again, I promise...Venus doesn't line up with Mars so often.

Then again, if you haven't caught on that astrology and similar "practices" are scams, you likely never will. Pay someone to flip over a tarrot card for you, maybe they'll tell you exactly what you want to hear based on visual and aural clues.

The parts listing historical figures is right enough though, however it fails to take into account your exact time of birth, the current time, and assumes a full 9 months when factoring conception. Which you really can't do. 

In any event, here's the full log of mine.

12 April 1991
Your date of conception was on or about 20 July 1990 which was a Friday
You were born under the astrological sign Aries.
Your Life path number is 9.

Shortened description of life path 9:

"The Life Path 9 suggests that you entered this plane with an abundance of dramatic feelings coupled with a strong sense of compassion and generosity. The key to the nature of a Life Path number 9 person is found in their humanitarian attitude. Even the very average of those with life path 9 possess extremely compassionate tendencies.
Usually this number produces an individual that is very trustworthy and honorable, and one unlikely to harbor any sort of prejudice. Obviously, this is a rather tall order, but you are, in fact, a person that feels very deeply for individuals less fortunate than yourself, and if you are in a position to help, you certainly will. The 9, being the highest of the single digit numbers, holds an elevated position in terms of responsibilities to mankind."

I would say that this sounds nothing like me. I would say astrology is trying to paint me as overly empathetic and without any leadership skills because that's a very broad category, and sad-saps Joe and Mary want to hear they have more redeeming qualities than really do. I would also say that this fruitless exercise in amusing ourselves is of questionable intent. I would also say, because repetition forcefully drills meaning into your head, that anyone drawing Charles Manson's birthday with Life Path 9 can single-handedly disprove the astrological community.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 6 & 9.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 1 & 5.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 7 & 11.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 4, 8 & 22.

You were born in the Chinese year of the Goat.

Hurrah. Everyone born in 1991 is exactly like me.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Hawk; your plant is Dandelion.

As of 8/15/2007 12:03:37 PM EDT
You are 16 years old.
You are 196 months old.
You are 853 weeks old.
You are 5,969 days old.
You are 143,268 hours old.
You are 8,596,083 minutes old.
You are 515,765,017 seconds old.

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 2.33620352250489 years old. (Life's just a big chewy bone for you!)

Maple, Independence of Mind
No ordinary person, full imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-respect, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, many complexes, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

That was a terrible waste of time. Don't let astrology ruin your life.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 01:38:42 pm »
-I'll play along with this.

10 February 1983
Your date of conception was on or about 20 May 1982 which was a Thursday.

You were born on a Thursday
under the astrological sign Aquarius.
Your Life path number is 6.

6 (6, 15/6, 24/6, 33/6)
The Life Path 6 suggests that you entered this plane with tools to become the ultimate nurturer, and a beacon for truth, justice, righteousness, and domesticity. Your paternal, or maternal, as the case may be, instincts with a 6 Life Path exceed all others by a considerable margin. Whether in the home or in the work place, you are the predominant caretaker and family head. While the 6 may assume significant responsibilities in the community, the life revolves around the immediate home and family, for this is the most domestic of numbers. Conservative principles and convictions are deeply ingrained and define your character.

You are idealistic and must feel useful to be happy. The main contribution you make is that of advice, service, and ever present support. You are a humanitarian of the first order. It is your role to serve others, and you start in the home environment. You are very human and realistic about life, and you feel that the most important thing in your life is the home, the family and the friends.

This is the Life Path related to leadership by example and assumption of responsibility, thus, it is your obligation to pick up the burden and always be ready to help. If you are like the majority with Life Path 6, you are one who will willingly carry far more than your fair share of any load, and you are always there when needed. In doing so, you take ownership and often become an authority over the situation.

In romance, the 6 is loyal and devoted. A a caretaker type, you are apt to attract partners who are somewhat weaker and more needy than yourself; someone you can care for and protect. The main ingredient that must prevail in the relationship is complete harmony. You don't function well in stressful relationships that become challenges for you to control. It is the same with friends, you are loyal and trustworthy. But there is a tendency for you to become dominating and controlling.

It's likely you feel compelled to function with strength and compassion. You are a sympathetic and kind person, generous with personal and material resources. Wisdom, balance, and understanding are the cornerstones of your life, and these define your approach to life in general. Your extraordinary wisdom and the ability to understand the problems of others is apt to commence from an early age. This allows you to easily span the generation gap and assume an important role in life early on.

The number 6 Life Path actually produces few negative examples, but there are some pitfalls peculiar to the path. You may have a tendency to become overwhelmed by responsibilities and a slave to others, especially members of you own family or close friends. It's easy for you to fall into a pattern of being too critical of others; you also have a tendency to become to hard on yourself. The misuse of this Life Path produce tendencies for you to engage in exaggeration, over-expansiveness, and self-righteousness. Modesty and humility may not flow easily. Imposing one's views in an interfering or meddling way must be an issue of concern.

The natural burdens of this number are heavy, and on rare occasions, responsibility is abdicated by persons with this Life Path 6. This rejection of responsibility will make you feel very guilty and uneasy, and it will have very damaging effects upon your relationships with others.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 6 & 9.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 8, 11 & 22.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.

-Seems partially right, if only by mere coincidence.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 1/25/1982 and ending 2/12/1983.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Dog.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Otter; your plant is Fern.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Parmuthy, the fourth month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).

As of 8/15/2007 1:32:59 PM EDT
You are 24 years old.
You are 294 months old.
You are 1,279 weeks old.
You are 8,952 days old.
You are 214,861 hours old.
You are 12,891,692 minutes old.
You are 773,501,579 seconds old.

Celebrities who share your birthday:
Lance Berkman (1976) Laura Dern (1967) Cliff Burton (1962)
George Stephanopoulos (1961) Greg Norman (1955) Mark Spitz (1950)
Roberta Flack (1939) Robert Wagner (1930) Leontyne Price (1927)
Lon Chaney, Jr. (1906) Bertolt Brecht (1898) Jimmy Durante (1893)
Boris Pasternak (1890)

Top songs of 1983
Every Breath You Take by Police Billie Jean by Michael Jackson
Flashdance by Irene Cara Say Say Say by Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson
All Night Long by Lionel Richie Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler
Down Under by Men at Work Beat It by Michael Jackson
Islands In the Stream by Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton Baby, Come to Me by Patti Austin & James Ingram

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 3.50371819960861 years old. (Life's just a big chewy bone for you!)

There are 179 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 25 candles.

Those 25 candles produce 25 BTUs,
or 6,300 calories of heat (that's only 6.3000 food Calories!) .
You can boil 2.86 US ounces of water with that many candles. 

Your birthstone is Amethyst

The Mystical properties of Amethyst

Amethyst is used to increase spiritually
Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

Bloodstone, Onyx, Moonstone

Your birth tree is

Cedar, the Confidence
Of rare beauty, knows how to adapt, likes luxury, of good health not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, determined, impatient, wants to impress others, many talents, industrious, healthy, optimism, waiting for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.

There are 132 days till Christmas 2007!
There are 145 days till Orthodox Christmas!

The moon's phase on the day you were
born was waning crescent.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 06:13:00 pm by magnum12 »
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline Taillow

• Changing forum names is lame...
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Quartz
  • win81 chrome
  • ...but it didn't stop me from doing it again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 08:04:42 pm »
Eh, why not?  I like seeing the results of these things.  It's not like I have to believe them.  I'll cut out some of the less important results.

--------

16 June 1987
Your date of conception was on or about 23 September 1986 which was a Tuesday. (Why state this?  Some people were born early or late)

You were born on a Tuesday
under the astrological sign Gemini.
Your Life path number is 11.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 8, 11 & 22.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 3 & 6.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path number 9.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.

The year 1987 was not a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 1/29/1987 and ending 2/16/1988.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Rabbit.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Elk; your plant is Mullein.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Mesore, the fourth month of the season of Shomu (Harvest).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 20 Sivan 5747.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 21 Sivan 5747.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.18.14.1.18 which is
12 baktun 18 katun 14 tun 1 uinal 18 kin

The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Tuesday, 18 Shavval 1407 (1407-10-18).

The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 19 April 1987.
The date of Orthodox Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 19 April 1987.
The date of Ash Wednesday (the first day of Lent) on your birth year was Wednesday 4 March 1987.
The date of Whitsun (Pentecost Sunday) in the year of your birth was Sunday 7 June 1987.
The date of Whisuntide in the year of your birth was Sunday 14 June 1987.
The date of Rosh Hashanah in the year of your birth was Thursday, 24 September 1987.
The date of Passover in the year of your birth was Tuesday, 14 April 1987.
The date of Mardi Gras on your birth year was Tuesday 3 March 1987.

As of 8/15/2007 7:45:02 PM EDT
You are 20 years old.
You are 242 months old.
You are 1,052 weeks old.
You are 7,365 days old.
You are 176,779 hours old.
You are 10,606,785 minutes old.
You are 636,407,102 seconds old.

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 2.8825831702544 years old. (Life's just a big chewy bone for you!)

There are 306 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 21 candles. (Note: I never had a cake for years.  Well, unless a chocolate cheesecake slice counts.)

Those 21 candles produce 21 BTUs,
or 5,292 calories of heat (that's only 5.2920 food Calories!) .
You can boil 2.40 US ounces of water with that many candles. 

Your birthstone is Alexandrite

The Mystical properties of Alexandrite

Alexandrite can assist one in centering the self, reinforcing self-esteem, and augmenting ones ability to experience joy.
Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

Pearl, Moonstone, Opal

Your birth tree is

Fig Tree, the Sensibility

Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humour, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

There are 132 days till Christmas 2007!
There are 145 days till Orthodox Christmas!

The moon's phase on the day you were
born was waning gibbous.
Hi

Print

Hits: 534 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.