don't click here

I found two people cheating in SSR on two Lost Prolouge Missions

Print

Author Topic: I found two people cheating in SSR on two Lost Prolouge Missions  (Read 5339 times)

Offline Mo

These two people are Skylights and Sonic and amy and I don't know if they had permission to cheat on Lost Prolouge Mission 9 and 10.
Shortcuts I have discovered: SSR Skeleton Dome Mission 12 Gate ditch, SA2 Battle: spring dodge.

Offline Stefan

Re: I found two people cheating in SSR on two Lost Prolouge Missions
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 06:13:36 pm »
a.) skylights is trusted and isn't cheating.
b.) when your conclusive "proof" of cheating is one of s&a's comments, it's not all that great of a source
c.) s&a has been accused of cheating many times and always provides proof.
d.) S&a's comment seems to refer to using a cheap tactic, not necessarily cheating. I was able to tie lp9 without cheating myself.
e.)sonicandamy surely has no idea whether or not skylights cheated and his accusation, if it's to be taken as such, is preposterous, especially considering he tied the time himself.
f) they're just not cheating.

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 06:22:36 pm »
Both of these users are, as far as we can tell, legit competitors, and unless you have some good reasons why you think they're cheating, you generally shouldn't make such accusations. Use some general sense: there are three (not two) people who have the time for Lost Prolouge 9, and 6 below below SkyLights have 2 centiseconds more on Lost Prolouge 10; ask yourself, what are the odds of a cheat storm of this magnitude occurring on TSC?

You should have taken some or all of these courses of action:

- Contact the players who have the record or players who have close records. Some of them might tell you how to do it or give you some hints.
- From what I know, SatSR has an "equipment" and "level" system; make sure you are at maximum level and have equipment that is appropriate for the situation.
- Fool around with the stage. Sometimes attempting multiple theoretical strategies at maximum speed can lead you on the right track.
- Check if there are any videos or strategy guides available (in this case there weren't, but just for the record)
- Give up. Sometimes you just can't do something, and instead of wasting your time doing something unproductive, do something that you know will get you some record on TSC.
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • TSC: SkyLights
  • win7 firefox
  • YOU CAN PROBABLY READ MY POSTS BETTER NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 01:19:35 am »
Might I point this topic out:

http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=1425.0

Also, reading sonicandamy's comments are a waste of time and provide no truth at all, so yeah. Don't accuse people based on what he says.

Offline Mo

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 03:04:27 pm »
I know how you guys did Lost Porlouge Mission 9 now.You used that extra soul glitch which I only do it without noticing most of time  .But,I still don't get how skylights got so well on Lost Porlouge Mission 10     
Shortcuts I have discovered: SSR Skeleton Dome Mission 12 Gate ditch, SA2 Battle: spring dodge.

Offline Stefan

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 03:44:21 pm »
I did not use a single glitch on lp9.

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • TSC: SkyLights
  • win7 firefox
  • YOU CAN PROBABLY READ MY POSTS BETTER NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 08:31:53 pm »
Nor did I. My strategy for both was to just speed break ASAP.

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 01:14:32 pm »
Obligatory mention that anyone who takes S&A's comments as stuff that makes sense should know that S&A is typically an idiot.
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 03:33:55 am »
What!?

Hes an idiot!?

Why I always thought he was a well spoken, sophisticated, intelligent individual and always took his word as law :/
Did you not think I had a mind?

Print

Hits: 691 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.