don't click here

Your top 10 favorite games - One per franchise

Print

Author Topic: Your top 10 favorite games - One per franchise  (Read 27157 times)

Offline Stardust Speedman

• Jorn del Judici
  • TSC: Siavash Tazari
  • win10 chrome
  • That beautiful Lady in my avatar is my wife! Yeah!
    • View Profile
Your top 10 favorite games - One per franchise
« on: November 28, 2007, 02:16:20 pm »
OK, last time I asked about your favorite games. This time, please only list 10 games and only one game per franchise. Please only inclued games from frenchises that you have played and know well. If you like to inclued a game that is a single game (no franchise), it's OK.

10. The Neverhood
09. The Curse of Monkey Island
08. Prince of Persia 2 The Shadow and the Flame
07. Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 2
06. Phantasy Star Univerese Ambition of the Illuminus
05. Diablo II Lord of Destruction
04. Portal
03. Tomb Raider III Adventures of Lara Croft
02. Oddworld Abe's Exoddus
01. Sonic Rush Adventure
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 07:31:44 am by Stardust Speedman »
There is no sense crying over every mistake! You just keep on trying till you run out of cake!

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
Re: Your top 10 favorite games - One per franchise
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 06:45:54 pm »
10. Super Mario World 2.
9. Alien vs Predator (arcade version)
8. Marvel vs Capcom 2
7. Sonic Adventure
6. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
5. Disgaea 2
4. Chrono Trigger
3. Super Metroid
2. Castlevania Symphony of the Night. Some may not know this, but Castlevania 2 (as vague and confusing as it was) can actually be considered a prototype to this treasure. Considered by many to be one of the greatest 2d games (and games period) of all time.
1. Mega Man 2. Hard to pick between This, MM3, MMX, and MMZ3, but it comes down to nostalgia. This was THE game that turned me into a gamer.
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 07:15:29 pm »
Number 1 and 2 on the list I've been playing like mad recently

10. Tony Hawk's Underground (GCN)
9. Shivers (PC)   
8. F-Zero X (N64)
7. Diddy Kong Racing (N64)
6. Majoras Mask (N64) // Go ahead, shoot me,  I don't care
5. Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA)
4. Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Genesis)
3. Age of Empires II (PC)
2. Super Smash Brothers Melee (GC)
1. Stepmania (PC)   

EDIT: I actually enjoy S3&K over advance more. I like playing through the levels over and over again
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 12:57:56 am by Rattata »

Offline eggFL

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 08:33:22 pm »
Normally I wouldn't be bothered to make a top 10. But the last topic makes it easier to do this one.

Here's what I compiled:
9-6:
Zelda Link to the Past
Star Fox 64
Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun
Rage Racer / Ridge Racer 5
5-4:
Daytona USA 2
Nights
3-1:
Street Fighter 3 Third Strike
Megaman X4
Sonic06 / Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

That's only nine games... wow I was gonna name the best of the best and then cut it down to 10, but I couldn't even name ten. I amaze myself.

I guess I have to put a Metroid or Mario game in there. Mario World was the first game we owned and it is a great game, but the nostalgia of it is really wearing thin. Plus the game is just too easy. I'd like to have a Castlevania game in there, but I didn't play any that stand out in my mind. I loved Circle of the Moon but it's not the greatest game ever. I was also thinking maybe I could allow myself to put in two Sonic games. Because SA2B and Sonic06 are great for kinda different reasons. Another option is Final Fantasy 3 SNES or a puzzle game. But I don't think a puzzle game deserves to be on a top 10 list. FF3/6 is particular for being the only RPG I've truly liked... but I dunno. Oh yea, I don't have any shooters on there. But what would I put there... Quake or Gears... sigh. Either one would be the least interesting game on the list. At least Gears has a story... I might actually put it in if I owned the PC version. maybe Duke Nukem 3D... haven't played that in forever... but it was pretty damn rad the more I think about it. Maybe I can cut Ridge Racer from the list altogether and replace it with Super Metriod + Duke Nukem 3D. Or something..

edit:

13-10:
Duke Nukem 3D
Super Metroid
Final Fantasy 3 SNES
Castlevania Circle of the Moon
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 05:06:48 pm by eggFL »

• Jorn del Judici
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 10:58:52 pm »
EggFL, have you played Bioshock? I never ever liked FPS games, but Bioshock is an exeption. The atmosphere of this game is simply stunning and the art direction is ace. It's fun to play as well, but what fascinates me about it so much is the art, meaning enviroment design and the awesome sounds. Everyone who has a love for detail and a sence for art, no matter if he likes shooters or not, should realize that Bioshock is pure art.
There is no sense crying over every mistake! You just keep on trying till you run out of cake!

Offline eggFL

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 11:25:59 pm »
I have played it for about five minutes once. I wasn't blown away.

I'll download the demo.

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 07:41:20 pm »
10. Star Wars KOTOR
9. Smash Brothers 64 (although I never played much Melee to be fair)
8. C&C Generals: Zero Hour
7. Football Manager 2008
6. Super Mario World
5. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
4. Wii Sports
3. Sonic 2
2. Baldur's Gate 2
1. Half-Life 2/Counter-Strike Source
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline Zeupar

• The Watcher
  • Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • Sonical!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel (speedruns and travel videos)
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 05:15:18 am »
* Zeupar shoot Ninty.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 09:56:24 pm by Zeupar »
Fail collection: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
:o - :O - X) - :D
https://youtu.be/qpT5Md4TPJg?t=221

Offline X-5

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 10:29:48 am »
* Paragod shoots everybody that posted here with a lillypad launcher

Super Mario 64: favorite jumper
Starfox 64: favorite space shooter
Diddy kong racing: favorite racer
Sonic2: favorite running game

Offline ieatatsonic

• TSC's Resident Otaku
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • I started spriting
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 04:41:36 pm »
Here are mine:
  • -Klonoa 2:Lunatia's Veil(Klonoa series)
  • -Sonic Adventure battle 2(Sonic the hedgehog series)
  • -Super mario 64(Super mario series)
  • -Kirby and the crystal shards(Kirby series)
  • -Super monkey ball 2(Super monkey ball series)
  • -Naruto: ninja council 2(Naruto series)
  • -Pokemon diamond(Pokemon series)
  • -Guitar hero 2(Guitar hero series)
  • Drill dozers(Drill dozers)
  • -Super smash bros. melee(Super smash bros. series(soon to be Brawl))
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 04:44:25 pm by ieatatsonic »
Happiness cannot be bought but instead be achieved via countless hours of self-torture.

Offline eggFL

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 07:05:26 pm »
EggFL, have you played Bioshock? I never ever liked FPS games, but Bioshock is an exeption. The atmosphere of this game is simply stunning and the art direction is ace. It's fun to play as well, but what fascinates me about it so much is the art, meaning enviroment design and the awesome sounds. Everyone who has a love for detail and a sence for art, no matter if he likes shooters or not, should realize that Bioshock is pure art.

ok I beat the demo

After really sitting down with it and being able to enjoy it, I have to say it was pretty... awesome. To say the least. So thanks for the recommendation.

The best part is the story and conspiracy. So refreshing to be immersed right in to such a compelling story. I'm itching to get the game to see what happens next which is interesting it itself. 2nd best part is the lavish 50's era style/architecture and awesome sci-fi undersea setting. The weakest part though so far is the gameplay/combat. Just kind of bland and kind of confusing. And it's just about using the wrench to clobber enemies. (close combat in an FPS = meh) It could be though that I am still not used to aiming with the right joystick. And switching plasmids feels cumbersome. Although I have to say, the way your character injects himself with the stuff, it almost hurts just to watch, that's pretty awesome.

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 12:14:07 am »
I disagree with gameplay being mediocre. In the full game, tactics start to matter a lot more than your weapon does compared to most FPS games (the genre often has a reputation for more about memorizing maps and using the biggest loudest gun in multiplayer than strategy except for snipers who are generally shunned by the FPS community for being "cheap"), especially against Big Daddies. Being good at using the terrain to your advantage (not to mention your powers) is the most important one. Bad guys hiding behind cover? Use the fireball to turn that cover into their undoing. Attacked by machines? Use lightning since most machines are weak against it. Fighting a Big Daddie and there's a puddle nearby? Lure him there and shock the water. Swarmed by baddies in general? Lure them into a trap. (My favorites are the bottle neck or the hacked turrent kill zone.) There's also sub types of various ammo designed to take out specific types of enemies. AP bullets (trade exit wound damage for better piercing) while less effective against lightly armored targets (there's pistol rounds that are designed against basic infantry IIRC through the concept of vicious exit wound) but do better against enemies with tough armor. The aiming issue is probably from not being used to the mechanics.
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline eggFL

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2007, 12:24:55 am »
Ok cool so you played this too.

Yea the clipshow/trailer at the end of the demo was showing off many of the weapons later on and the ways you can use them.

I wasn't entirely sold on those aspects but I did appreciate the idea that the game might be more about strategy than it is about pure twitch/skill.

Offline Ring Rush

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2007, 12:29:21 am »
1 ~ Super Smash Brothers Melee ~ {Smash Bros. Series}
2 ~ Sonic Adventure 2: Battle ~ {Sonic Series}
3 ~ Baten Kaitos: Origins ~ {Baten Kaitos Series}
4 ~ The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ~ {Zelda Series}
5 ~ Pikmin ~ {Pikmin Series}
6 ~ Banjo-Kazooie ~ {Banjo Series}
7 ~ Metroid Prime ~ {Metroid Series}
8 ~ Croc: Legend of the Gobbos ~ {Croc Series}
9 ~ Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising ~ {Advance Wars Series}
10 ~ Fire Emblem (7) ~ {Fire Emblem Series}

Probably forgetting something...
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

Offline Alondite

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2007, 12:41:15 am »
Hmmmmm.....this is hard, and subject to change...

1. Zelda Ocarina of Time
 2. Metroid Prime
 3. Sonic 3 and Knuckles
 4. Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War
 5. Chrono Trigger/Cross  (equal)
 6. Castlevania Symphony of the Night
 7. Super Smash Bros Melee
 8. Resident Evil 4
 9. Final Fantasy X
 10. Dragon Warrior Monsters

Dunno if that's the order, but it's something like that

• Jorn del Judici
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2007, 10:29:35 am »
Happy that you liked it, EggFL! ^^ Listen to Magnum12! The gameplay is actually very deep. You see nothing of it in the first level. What still fascinates me most, though, is, as you mentioned, the environment design, the music & sounds and all the other stuff that make up the overall fantastic atmosphere.

EDIT: Watch this video review by GameTrailers: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23824.html
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 10:48:06 am by Stardust Speedman »

Offline Alondite

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2007, 03:33:48 pm »
Eh.... it's not bad. It's still a shooter, which puts severe limitations on the depth of gameplay it's even capable of having.  Artistically it's not bad, but it's still nowhere near something like Metroid Prime.  Trust me I have an AAS in Video Game Art & Design, going for my Bachelors, I know what I'm talking about here. 

Offline eggFL

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 06:48:58 pm »
Eh.... it's not bad. It's still a shooter, which puts severe limitations on the depth of gameplay it's even capable of having.

That's an interesting thing to say...

Artistically it's not bad, but it's still nowhere near something like Metroid Prime.

uhh..... I would beg to differ...................

Trust me I have an AAS in Video Game Art & Design, going for my Bachelors, I know what I'm talking about here. 

Offline eggFL

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2007, 05:01:42 pm »
Let me try again this time actually making attempt to further discussion.

Mainly I don't see how Metroid Prime's stagnant environments can stand up to Bioshock, more so considering that Bioshock has a story and is more thought-provoking as well as having all of the atmosphere. Nothing happens in Metroid and there is nothing to see. The landmarks in Bioshock are more awesome and the game overall has a prettier motif.

As for shooters having a limitation of depth, that is curious, as I wonder how would a shooter have any less depth than any action game in general. Like I could see two points, shooters/FPS you move like a tool, and the challenge is more about aiming and firing at enemies, so there is no feel or challenge from moving around like in other games. (such as platforming, cornering, so on)

Also, shooters have a lot of freedom (moving in any direction, looking/firing in any direction) and with freedom comes decadence. It's like those games that plague Xbox Live Arcade now, Robotron variants where it's a 2D shooter and you're a ship/guy who can move and fire in any direction and is controlled by both joysticks. Like the famous Geometry Wars. Nothing but sheer, hollow, twitch gaming. But that's why depth can come from other things perhaps by putting limitations on your movement or adding other elements to shape the gameplay different. Like Gears of War has the whole covering thing, and thanks to it, the environments actually have impact on the gameplay which can increase the depth. It's the same logic as this: making an FPS which is nothing but an open field with enemies would have no depth.. it's the hallways and passages and flank points and other tactical environmental elements that create depth in a shooter. It's also the same concept as games like Megaman Legends and other bad early 3D games where the boss battle is an open space and all you have to do is circle strafe and fire constantly. However I'm not sure I see how shooters necessarily are truly limited in depth as far as action games go.

Anyway, boring stuff:
.. my top 10 list... well my choices for 10th place. Lemme re-evaluate them. Castlevania Circle of the Moon. It's a GBA game... it can't be on the list. Plus it's nothing mind blowing just a great game. Technically Symphony of the Night should be on the list instead, but I don't even like SotN. Final Fantasy 3 SNES... very good... but a JRPG. Very good for a JRPG. But the story, is it that great? It's really blah and melodramatic at parts. But still, FF3 might go on the list. Super Metroid. Great great atmosphere, but that's it. The game has a solid bulk of tediousness and drabness considering that it's not a very long game. Duke Nukem 3D. The only thing I can really think of against this game is the sheer amount of time since I last played it. But it might easily make it onto my list if I played it again and re-confirm its greatness. Plus I feel I have to put a shooter on my list. I already have two racers. (though I was really think of removing Ridge Racer, but, I really liked Ridge Racer, plus I wouldn't be able to think of a deserving game to replace it on the list)

Offline Jawzunx

• first person to beat Cybrax on City Escape (3rd mission)
  • TSC: Jawzun
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2007, 06:01:15 pm »
1.-Sonic Adventure
2.-Super Smash Bros. Melee
3.-Donkey Kong Country 2
4.-Super Mario 64
5.-Super Mario Bros. 3
6.-Yoshi's Island
7.-Sonic Adventure 2
8.-Sonic Rush
9.-Stepmania
10.-Sonic 3 & Knuckles
still can't believe what I did in 2007

Offline Zeupar

• The Watcher
  • Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • Sonical!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel (speedruns and travel videos)
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2007, 06:28:20 am »
ONE-PER-FRANCHISE... <_<
Fail collection: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
:o - :O - X) - :D
https://youtu.be/qpT5Md4TPJg?t=221

Offline Jawzunx

• win7 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2007, 06:41:44 am »
What the hell does that mean?

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2007, 10:05:55 am »
Only one Sonic, only one Mario.

Teh mine:

10.- Super Smash Bros. Melee
9.- Ikaruga
8.- Pokémon Emerald
7.- Lufia (Lufia 2 outside Europe)
6.- Katamari Damacy
5.- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
4.- Zelda: Ocarina of Time
3.- Riviera: The Promised Land
2.- Super Mario World
1.- Sonic CD

The only difference to my usual list is tht SA2B isn't on rank 8.
ALSO DOES YOSHI'S ISLAND COUNT AS A MARIO OR AS A YOSHI GAME
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Jawzunx

• win7 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2007, 01:06:59 pm »
Oh I understand.

In that case these are my favorites:
 1.-Super Smash Bros. Melee
 2.-Stepmania
 3.-Donkey Kong Country 2
 4.-Jet Set Radio
 5.-Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
 6.-Metroid Prime

« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 11:08:30 am by Jawzun »

Offline Alondite

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2007, 04:25:12 pm »
   First of all, Metroid's "Stagnant" environments, as you called them (which are anything but) create a sense of isolation and mystery.  As for stagnant.....have you ever even played Metroid Prime? The entire world feels like it's a living, breathing environment thanks to superb ambient sounds, organic structuring, creatures that go about their business even when you're not around, and absolute top-notch artistic direction.  Bioshock does little to bring real life to it's world.  There are ambiant sounds, and the occasional splicer talking to itself or whatever, but the whole place feels dead, lifeless.  I'm aware that it's supposed to be the game's motif, but there are ways of creating that mood that don't make the environments feel lifeless. 

As for shooters lacking depth, when it comes down to it, they really revolve around 1 simple mechanic: Shooting.  A shooter has to have shooting as it's main focus of gameplay, otherwise it's not considered a shooter, and when you're gameplay revolves around one simple, repetitive mechanic, it gets stale very quickly.  Certain other games have extensive amounts of shooting, but because they also have other major gameplay elements, they aren't considered shooters, and become something much more (again, Metroid Prime works as a fair example here, though it is much more adventure-heavy).  My point is, it doesn't matter if you can take cover, or drive vehicles around or whatever, IMO, shooters are still a stale genre in desperate need of an evolution that will turn them into something more than just a shooter.

Anyway that's my 2 cents

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2007, 06:26:23 pm »
I feel that for my 2 cents I must point out that Half Life is a great example of both a 'living' environment (all the little bits and pieces throughout that make it seem like you're not the centre of the universe) and a shooter that has a great story and environment, and was waaay in advance of either Metroid Prime or Bioshock.  Put your console wars away and join us on the Dark Side of PC gaming - we have all the cool stuffs :)
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline eggFL

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2007, 06:57:18 pm »
Quote from: Alondite
First of all, Metroid's "Stagnant" environments, as you called them (which are anything but) create a sense of isolation and mystery.

And yet... Bioshock does the exact same thing as well.

As for stagnant.....have you ever even played Metroid Prime? The entire world feels like it's a living, breathing environment thanks to superb ambient sounds, organic structuring, creatures that go about their business even when you're not around, and absolute top-notch artistic direction.

organic structuring, that's a nice fancy term for natural environments.

There is no art direction in Metroid Prime, it's all blah ruins and rocks, and realism.

I'm aware that it's supposed to be the game's motif, but there are ways of creating that mood that don't make the environments feel lifeless.

Again I think it's the other way around. Like stuff moves around a bit here and there in Metroid, but the game is a dead, fuzzy memory. Bioshock's environment in itself can be considered a bit static (as it is entirely INANIMATE man-made structure) but it has actual characters, dialogue, and story.

Also imo the fact that Bioshock's world is man-made and its destruction man-made makes it a lot more compelling compared to entering a cave with nothing in it.

"creatures that go about their business even when you're not around" Bioshock has the whole story element unfolding around you. Even in the demo there are multiple instances where I find splicers or whatever they are talking to themselves or interacting with objects. (e.g. the one talking to the revolver in the baby carriage) How is that any different really?

Quote from: Alondite
As for shooters lacking depth, when it comes down to it, they really revolve around 1 simple mechanic: Shooting.  A shooter has to have shooting as it's main focus of gameplay, otherwise it's not considered a shooter, and when you're gameplay revolves around one simple, repetitive mechanic, it gets stale very quickly.  Certain other games have extensive amounts of shooting, but because they also have other major gameplay elements, they aren't considered shooters, and become something much more (again, Metroid Prime works as a fair example here, though it is much more adventure-heavy).  My point is, it doesn't matter if you can take cover, or drive vehicles around or whatever, IMO, shooters are still a stale genre in desperate need of an evolution that will turn them into something more than just a shooter.

Don't hack-and-slash games revolve around hacking-and-slashing, platformers revolve around jumping, drivers revolve around driving, fighters revolve around memorizing the same moves, and so on?

Like I can get what you mean here but I figured that shooters was one of the most versatile and deepest currently popular genres. You are free to mix action and adventure and mold the feel of the gameplay any you could want.. in any type of setting. That's why you have games that range from Call of Duty, to Gears, to Bioshock, and even Metroid Prime. Complete stories/experiences told through first person no less. Well I dunno. Games are generally repetitive, genre-wise. Shooters I thought tend to be one of the more fulfilling ones to many gamers.

I feel that for my 2 cents I must point out that Half Life is a great example of both a 'living' environment (all the little bits and pieces throughout that make it seem like you're not the centre of the universe) and a shooter that has a great story and environment, and was waaay in advance of either Metroid Prime or Bioshock.  Put your console wars away and join us on the Dark Side of PC gaming - we have all the cool stuffs :)
lol I bet

but don't count on me turning to PC gaming anytime soon though as I don't have the money.

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2007, 06:18:30 am »
Gah, one per franchise. Anyway, in no particular order

Super Mario World
Sonic Adventure
Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting/Street Fighter 3: 2nd Impact (tie for this franchise)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Mega Man X
Final Fight 3
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Donkey Kong Country
Mario Kart DS (not sure if it counts as a different franchise to Mario but meh)
Grand Theft Auto 3 (Not too fun anymore but I played it to death a long time ago)
W€£ $€ÄÑ¥ ßÕ¥ 2K7 says: (11:10:17 PM)
my sis said she fancied EGGMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

W€£ $€ÄÑ¥ ßÕ¥ 2K7 says: (11:29:08 PM)
who knew u could bend water with plastic

Offline FoxLuc

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 09:21:49 am »
#1 Quake (PC)
#2 Unreal Tournament 2004 (PC)
#3 Phantasy Star III (MD)
#4 Half-Life (PC)
#5 Breath of Fire II (SNES)
#6 Ignition (PC)
#7 Diddy Kong Racing (N64)
#8 Diggers (Amiga CD32)
#9 Sonic 1 Megamix (Gens)
10 Gunstar Heroes (MD)
The only thing that can stop us is flat tire.

Offline Conker T. Squirrel

• The Ultimate Power!!
  • TSC: shadowblast63
  • winxp msie6
  • Oh, charming...Bleh. It's me! Shadowblast63! Yey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2008, 10:40:22 am »
1. Wario World
2. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
3. Guitar Hero III
4. Star Wars Battlefront II
5. Super Smash Bros. Melee
6. Marvel vs. Capcom 2
7. Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword
8. Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
9. FE Sacred Stones
10. Super Mario Galaxy

Yeah, I like Fire Emblem. If only I could find a LEGAL ROM of FE 1 and FE 4.
I am the Ultimate Power in the name of destruction and chaos!

Print

Hits: 1,002 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.31 MB | Time: 0.11s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.