don't click here

Skins2 and Zero-Point Leadership Awards

Print

Author Topic: Skins2 and Zero-Point Leadership Awards  (Read 3285 times)

Offline GerbilSoft

• Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
Skins2 and Zero-Point Leadership Awards
« on: December 29, 2007, 01:14:35 am »
Over the past week, I've been rewriting the TSC skinning system. Today, I switched everyone over to the new skinning system, which I call "Skins2". (Yes, very creative, I know. <_<) Most of the new features of Skins2 are more on the backend rather than user-visible features, so you probably won't notice anything different.

Oh yeah, and Classic Stardust and Classic Cerulean work. (Classic Cerulean doesn't have the automatic frame redirect yet, so you may have to go back to the TSC main page manually after changing skins.)

Also, I added the Zero-Point Leadership Award today. Players get this for 0p'ing a division in a game. (This does not count Freestyle or Overall categories. 0p'ing Overall gets you a 0p Championship award, anyway.)

UPDATE, 2007/12/30 01:37 AM: Classic Cerulean's frameset redirect script is working now, so selecting the skin in "Pick a Skin" should automatically redirect you to the frameset.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 01:37:10 am by GerbilSoft »

Print

Hits: 615 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 975.60 KB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.