don't click here

I call BS on shadowfan's Sonic Battle stats...

Print

Author Topic: I call BS on shadowfan's Sonic Battle stats...  (Read 5694 times)

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
I call BS on shadowfan's Sonic Battle stats...
« on: January 30, 2008, 12:06:43 pm »
...it's not that I doubt doing that well is possible, but I believe that shadowfan is one of OmegaDJ's brothers.  After seeing in another topic that one of his brothers was BSing in another game (I think Shadow The Hedgehog), I'm feeling a bit uneasy about this.  I would just like some sort of assurance that he's not BSing, that's all.>_>
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
Re: I call BS on shadowfan's Sonic Battle stats...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 12:26:07 pm »
It's pretty much impossible to call BS in Battle because the Competition Rules still haven't banned the "special attack glitch", so it's hard to tell what scores are legit or not. Plus I doubt there's a steadfast way to even tell what scores are BS because... well, nobody cares about Battle and therefore you aren't gonna find any higher-ups looking into this for you.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 05:45:44 pm »
What's the "special attack glitch"?  My strat is generally to spam special moves, don't outlaw me :(
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 09:03:08 pm »
What's the "special attack glitch"?. I didn't know that this existed. I may have used it, but I don't know if I did because I don't know what it is.

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 09:04:16 pm »
^If you don't know what it is, then you didn't use it, trust me.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 09:29:12 pm »
I'm not BSing. I was not cheating on the game, just obsessing with it. I played it all the time. I originally got the game a few years ago. At the time I didn't know about this site, otherwise I would've started back then. I haven't played the game in a few days because I achieved what I wanted. I also wasn't BSing earlier. I was accused of it though. The game was Sonic Adventure 2(B). Back then I did mass submitting. As I said then, I beat the game a few years ago back in 2005. I wanted to submit my stats in that game so I foolishly submitted all of them at once, although I didn't do boss battles because I didn't know what they were since the game doesn't show you in select mode. I hope that I have reassured DsS to the best of my abilities.   

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 09:37:22 pm »
Well, okay.  I believe your stats are legit, and they are very impressive btw.  Sonic Battle was one of my favorite games to play, but I wasn't expecting to keep the championship forever.  Just be sure to stay legit, because nothing pisses me off more than a cheater.
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 03:43:47 pm »
Btw I was looking in your profile and saw all those first place ranks. I thinks those are very impressive especially because you don't play many games. You have the most on the site. I was also looking at the future top twenty(which I eventually hope to make) and I think that if you play a few more games, since you do very well in the games you choose to play, you'd probably be the new sitewide champ.

Print

Hits: 596 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.01 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.