don't click here

ITT we help get music

Print

Author Topic: ITT we help get music  (Read 3177 times)

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
ITT we help get music
« on: February 16, 2008, 09:19:21 am »
Hokay, so.  Here's the deal.  I really like video game music.  I have a number of computer games with good music that I would like to extract from the game for use in an audio player. 

The problem?  I have little idea what these files are and less of an idea how to run them.  My goal is to convert them into MP3, OGG, or WAV files.  I know Guncam can extract played audio and convert to WAV, but I'd rather have just the BGM and no sound effects.  However, this does mean that all I need is an audio player and I could capture the music from that.  Any help would be appreciated.

I'm currently looking for SND and SD3 players/converters.  Just to point out, these particular files are at least 5 years old.  There are many other files but those are the only ones I remember at this moment.

Oh yeah, and allow me to remind you that my budget is $0.  So yeah, freeware would be awesome, shareware less so but could work.

EDIT: No, the SND files don't work in QuickTime.  I already tried that.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 08:25:55 am by Minus the Antiporcupine »
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Print

Hits: 640 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 972.88 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.