don't click here

Sonic The Hedgehog Boom CD (Limited Collector's Edition)

Print

Author Topic: Sonic The Hedgehog Boom CD (Limited Collector's Edition)  (Read 3255 times)

Offline montrey

Sonic The Hedgehog Boom CD (Limited Collector's Edition)
« on: April 18, 2008, 09:52:12 am »
Hi all :)

I search this CD (See picture) Have everyone this CD? When yes, did you sell it?

I have seen this CD in "amazon.com", but for my, is it to expensive (over 85 $) and I don't using "PayPal".

I hope, everyone have this CD or can tell me, how I can find it in Germany, for a good price.

Regards
montrey
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 09:59:47 am by montrey »

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Boom CD (Limited Collector's Edition)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 07:27:32 pm »
First, you may want to find a better translator if you're using one.  No offense, but your grammar is somewhat more awkward than many of the users here who (I think) use translators.

As to the CD, I doubt that many people in the US happen to have it ... we have a notoriously small market for video game music and anyone who owns it probably had it shipped overseas.  I think in Europe would be slightly more likely to find it lying in a store somewhere ... except it's quite old by now.

NEVER pay $85 for a CD.  No matter what currency you happen to be using.  Unless it has a VERY low value compared to the dollar, pound or euro.  Perhaps you may not need the collector's edition?  Do you know how it's different from the normal version?

I believe P.P.A. is our most prominent German, he would probably know far better than most of us.

And why Sega would release a CD with both CD and Spinball music on it?  The music from these two games is NOTHING alike!
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline P.P.A.

Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Boom CD (Limited Collector's Edition)
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 04:29:12 am »
The Spinball tracks were touched up by Spencer Nielson (who made the music for USA SCD) I think, so it makes some sense.

Ich kaufe meine seltenen Videospiel-Soundtracks eigentlich immer bei ebay. Man findet da zwar nie alles auf Anhieb, aber wenn man die Angebote lange genug im Auge behält wird schon irgendwann das gewünschte auftauchen. (Dann sollte man nur schon etwas Geld zurückgelegt haben. :x)
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Print

Hits: 226 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 999.93 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.