don't click here

I call bs on smizzla.(I'm just not so sure anymore)

Print

Author Topic: I call bs on smizzla.(I'm just not so sure anymore)  (Read 10945 times)

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
I call bs on smizzla.(I'm just not so sure anymore)
« on: April 25, 2008, 02:09:17 am »
After the incident with shadowfan, I'm just not so trusting and easy going as before.  I'm calling out smizzla for a few reasons.  If he's legit, then it's good to have some competition, if not, I want the appropriate action to be taken.  In addition to my not being so trusting anymore, I recently found out that smizzla was banned 4 years ago for bs'ing stats.  I've only seen one video of him in action(not really a good reason to call someone out, but I'd like to see some Sonic 1 stuff...).  There have been times, though not many, in chat where I've seen GS alert him to "fix" a stat, meaning that it could have been a typo, or you simply put in a fake stat and got unlucky.  Maybe I'm on to something here, or maybe this is just a waste of time, but either way, I've been holding this in, and recent events have led me to let this out.  Now if you say you're not bs'ing, I'll take your word for it(though I'll always have an uneasiness in me about this).  That's all...
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline smizzla

Re: I call bs on smizzla.(I'm just not so sure anymore)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 02:21:37 am »
First of I am a -completely- different person to who I was four years ago. I've never seen the need to make videos as I've never been required to make them for proof but now that there is disbelief I guess I will make some. On the note of GS alerting me to fix stats, in case you haven't noticed I am terrible at typing. And for the record I have made two previous videos.

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 02:25:31 am »
Okay, I'll take your word for it.  Also, I know of your hill top video, what's the other one?

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Offline smizzla

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 02:30:36 am »
Angel Island 2 Knuckles rings.

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 04:58:34 am »
*Shoots Dhaos*
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 03:25:24 pm »
I was about to do this after reading he was banned 4 years ago. Instead of making videos, why not just take pics of your stats?
GS telling him to "fix" stats. Either he typo's alot or...Hm...

Offline JBertolli

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 04:02:48 pm »
It would probably be good, smizzla, if you did a video or two of some of your better times in Sonic Heroes or Sonic Adventure DX because they can't be TAS'd. If you have nothing to record those games, then darn.

And yes, SJ, I second that, just because.

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 06:52:35 pm »
I was wondering. How'd he get reinstated anyway?

Offline smizzla

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 07:55:46 pm »
Ok, I won't video my 3D times because I don't have equipment to do so and even if I did they aren't that good and I really don't know how. I will make 2D videos pretty soon, as long as I feel DsS can't take my #1 spot for a while. Oh and JB I was been accused of this a few times and I have to say here, I don't know how to tas nor how to record it.

And Shadowfan, I got re-instated by coming in under a different account.

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 09:07:23 pm »
Wait, different account?  You mean ban evasion?  O.o
But really.  Even just photos of your 3D results.  I dunno though, it's not like I can tell when someone's lying on here.  <_<
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 09:46:14 pm »
Wait, I'm confused. Isn't multi-accounting illegal?

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 10:08:45 pm »
And Shadowfan, I got re-instated by coming in under a different account.

BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shot*

Offline smizzla

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2008, 10:53:57 pm »
Guys this is all old news. My previous account was zac-a-maniac and it was banned quite a while ago. I'll get some proof up soon enough, I'll try taking pictures but no promises that it will work.

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2008, 08:26:50 am »
Wait, that's right, you're mike's kid brother, aren't you?  For some reason, that alone makes me trust you a little more.  Partly because I can expect mike to keep you honest, and partly because I now remember what happened with the banning/reinstating.
Though the photos would still be nice.  I myself am finding it hard to believe that mike somehow got knocked to third - though refreshing to know that he is still human.... <_<
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2008, 08:29:45 am »
For the record, it wasn't "make a new account straight away to get round the ban", so don't try that.  It pretty much ruins any chance you have of being allowed back in future.
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Print

Hits: 839 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.09 MB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.