• win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
BOING!
« on: May 12, 2008, 06:05:30 pm »
As you may have noticed, a large amount of new games have been added to TSC :O

Sonic 1 Bouncy!

A hax where Sonic bounces. All the time. Its quite fun, controls listed in the youtube video description.

Sonic 1 Return to the Origin!

A hack by carretero, whom some of you may recognise as the chap that discovered a lot of the more recent S1 TAS tricks. In this hack Sonic begins each level at the end and has to work his way back to the start.

Super Sonic 1
Thorn EDIT: Puto's name for this was "The S Challenge". Pay no attention to the blathering RPG.

Super Sonic in Sonic 1. I believe that says it all. Made by Pu7o, and unfortunatly I couldn't find a link, which is why you'll have to make do with that MegaUpload link for now until Ive asked Gerbil if he'd mind hosting it.

Sonic 1 Difficult Delusions!

Er yeah this is my hack >_>. Rick requested it, direct all complaints towards him. I made the Marble Boss a bit easier though, and fixed some problems throughout the levels. And the Point Markers are easier to find now too~ Rom attached to this post~

Sonic 2Z

Mystic's hack of Sonic 2, ramping up the difficulty quite a tad. You may have noticed I am getting quite tired of writing these little decriptions, I advise playing the game >_>

Sonic 2 Delta II v1.0a, and Sonic 2 Ultimate!

Both of these games can be found at the above link, S2U is a simple physics hack, unfortunatly, as most of the altered levels were never finished and are thus unbeatable, which is quite a shame from how impressive Metropolis was looking. S2D2V1.0a on the other hand adds several levels to the already large amount existing in S2, and tweaks some of the older levels, most notably the changing of the amount of rings in each level. And new characters/character setups!

When Tails Gets High

Or, When Thorn Gets Bored. Physics hack of S2 making Tails epic. Not currently hosted anywhere at present so Ill be asking Gerbil nicely at some point.

Thorn EDIT: I swear, I didn't ask him to do this...

And lastly, Sonic 2 Armageddon! Which I am currently not linking because I seem to have played two different versions of it lately and I have no idea which is the right fucking one, so Ill be asking MK soon.

Get cracking kiddos :o
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 06:16:51 pm by Thorn »
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
Re: BOING!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 09:52:44 am »
RPG requested a bit ago that I make a giz of finding all five markers in S1DD's GH1. I completed this video, and would have added it earlier was my internet not busy failing. Here it is, just for a sample of the level.

Disregard my massive loss of rings plz...

EDIT: Oh er wrong attachment, fixed
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline Rick_242

• Always getting stuck inside walls.
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 07:03:11 pm »
Needs less physics hacks and more real hacks.
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> since when was S&K an expansion pack to s3
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 06:49:16 pm »
Don't tell me you don't like jumping fifty feet.

Besides isn't that kind of the point >_>
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Print

Hits: 451 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.