don't click here

rip off

Print

Author Topic: rip off  (Read 3185 times)

rip off
« on: May 01, 2004, 01:51:04 am »
michael i know some of your times are fake because i got them and you posted them in your name. This is a form of cheating and those time should be emillinated
omochao the worst thing in the world. hold the a button down to hover use it to fly places:/ in Wepons bed

Offline SadisticMystic

rip off
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2004, 09:29:58 am »
That was a case of you submitting records on his account, more likely than not.  If the two of you can sort out what was submitted this way, they'll be deleted...but no penalty will be assessed.

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
rip off
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2004, 10:06:40 am »
hurray for no competition!

rip off
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2004, 05:20:30 am »
no i only subbmitted some SA2B times that have been fixed (big foot, tails, shadow and sonic)
omochao the worst thing in the world. hold the a button down to hover use it to fly places:/ in Wepons bed

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
rip off
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2004, 06:20:16 am »
That was a case of you submitting records on his account, more likely than not.  If the two of you can sort out what was submitted this way, they'll be deleted...but no penalty will be assessed.
That's exactly right. In all honesty, most of my Sonic Advance times were originally Mark's, as are some of my SH times (but with my recent update those are almost nonexistent). The SAdv times were set before Mark got his account on TSC, and he originally let me use them. Now he has his own account, that's changed. However, just about every single SAdv time he has beats mine (with the exception of a few I set myself), so I don't see why it bothers him.

<3 Thorn.

Print

Hits: 559 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1015.46 KB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.