don't click here

ChuChu Rocket...

Poll

Should there be ChuChu Rocket (Challenge Mode) on this site?

Yes
1 (11.1%)
No
5 (55.6%)
I don't know/care
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Print

Author Topic: ChuChu Rocket...  (Read 6165 times)

Offline Shadow Wedge

• Unofficial never-be-first for SAdv
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
    • http://IT DON'T EXIST ANYMORE
ChuChu Rocket...
« on: May 28, 2004, 09:49:03 am »
I like the game, and it is by Sonic Team, so it's almost a sonic game...
<3 Sonic Rush, Sonic Riders, Sonic Rivals. Rolko-style encoding: StH JJ1 Tal+++! $++++ GM
Yes it's correct, that ! is there.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
ChuChu Rocket...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 04:36:23 pm »
1 Problem, to my knowledge the game doesn't have an on-screen score or time (and rings is definatly out of the question(I haven't played this game in about 2 years so I might be wrong)), that and its not a Sonic game, so it wouldn't fit with 'The Sonic Center' (The Sonic Team Center sounds awful =P).
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline SadisticMystic

ChuChu Rocket...
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2004, 05:27:48 pm »
1 Problem, to my knowledge the game doesn't have an on-screen score or time (and rings is definatly out of the question(I haven't played this game in about 2 years so I might be wrong)), that and its not a Sonic game, so it wouldn't fit with 'The Sonic Center' (The Sonic Team Center sounds awful =P).
Stage Challenge has a timer, but it only goes by whole seconds until the level is clear, at which point the decimal is shown.  All records are stored in memory.

The second point is what kills it.  Knuckles' Chaotix doesn't feature Sonic either (except briefly in the alternate ending), but is a clear choice because Knuckles is a featured character in the series, and Team Chaotix from Heroes mader the link that much clearer.  The only connection this game has to the series is the fact that Tails drops roving ChuChu bombs in Sonic Battle.

Offline Rolken

ChuChu Rocket...
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2004, 07:27:57 pm »
What SM said. No go. :closes:
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Print

Hits: 105 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.00 MB | Time: 0.15s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.