don't click here

HEYYYY!

Print

Author Topic: HEYYYY!  (Read 13321 times)

Offline SonicKnuckles

HEYYYY!
« on: December 20, 2008, 11:06:17 pm »
Hey guys what's up. Long Time sonic fan here. I have been playing sonic since I was 5, by brother taught me. My favorite games in order are, SAB2, SA2, SA, Sonic DX, sonic Heroes, Sonic Riders, Sonic rider 0G, sonic and secret rings, and hopefully I will be getting sonic unleashed for X-mas. As you can see I basically like the newer games. I just wasn't around enough to have the respect for the older games. I consider myself to be fairly good, but looking at times and scores I here I feel like a novice. Well anyway I hope to continue to play and get better, so I can rise in the ranks.

Peace out,
SonicKunkles

P.S. you guys can call me SK for short.
SonicKnuckles is currently playing SA2. Started a new game and only 28 more emblems to go......

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
Re: HEYYYY!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 11:44:35 pm »
where have you come from if I may ask?
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline Telnaior

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 02:17:03 am »
Hello there then.
(Psst, little warning: Everyone will lol at you for liking the 3D games more than the 2D games)

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 02:19:14 am »
Also for liking Sonic X.

Hi anyway, though.
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline werster

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 05:33:23 am »
As you can see I basically like the newer games. I just wasn't around enough to have the respect for the older games.

Clearly you mean that you prefer S3K over S1. It's so obvious people

(Psst, little warning: Everyone will lol at you for liking the 3D games more than the 2D games)

That's not true. I'll kill you :( /me shoots Dhaos

Anyways welcome to TSC! Come on the chat so we can teach you how much better the 2D games are :)

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 07:35:00 am »
lol at Emerl for saying that.

EDIT: Oh, and Hi there!
I almost forgot
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • TSC: PoT
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 09:41:24 am »
SAB2 best.game.ever.

This, just this.

Also, hi there!

My Channel: www.youtube.com/finalrush7
- Paragod is the best Sonic/Shadow SA2:B player ever.

Offline SonicKnuckles

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 02:07:01 pm »
Haha well glad to see that everyone is nice and friendly you know for killing me and everything. Lol jk.

@shadowJacky-I'm not quite sure I know what you mean when you ask where I come from?
@emerl- yeah I kinda figured that. I just don't have any of the older games to play.
@pidgey-lol figured that too, well better to be honest with everyone I guess
@westerlobe-DONT KILL ME. lol, Yeah I will be sure to check out the chat too
@minus- thanks for the welcome and hello back
@PoT- hello, and I am very impressed with your SAB(2) stats. I looked at the recent submissions are yours are very good.

Well thanks again for the warm welcomes. Hope to add some stats and get everything going soon enough.
SonicKnuckles is currently playing SA2. Started a new game and only 28 more emblems to go......

Offline Telnaior

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 03:37:06 pm »
Heh, also, Google 'Gens+'. That should get you the older games (and it's legal)
* Emerl shot

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • TSC: PoT
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2008, 05:47:57 pm »
@PoT- hello, and I am very impressed with your SAB(2) stats. I looked at the recent submissions are yours are very good.

Oh, well it might seem really good for you, but it's mostly average. My only good SA2 stats are in Final Rush (time).
Even though it is my favorite game of all time, the competition is just too good (I'm your slighty above average SA2 player). I've spent quite a few months just to get a single record.

I also hope you have a good time here and enjoy competing!

My Channel: www.youtube.com/finalrush7
- Paragod is the best Sonic/Shadow SA2:B player ever.

Offline Donna

• Sonic Deconstructionist
  • TSC: donnashowl
  • winxp chrome
  • Don't give me hOPs unless I earned them!
    • View Profile
    • Donna's Blog - Found the Computer Room
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2008, 08:23:38 pm »
OMG ANOTHER GIRL YAAAAAAAAAY.

Don't worry, SK. I WAS around for the old games, and I STILL like the 3D games more. Mostly because I'm a crazy English major.

Welcome. :D
-Donna, the crazy English major
I don't want your stinking hops!

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2008, 09:10:05 pm »
Heh, also, Google 'Gens+' (it's legal). That should get you the older games (which are not legal)
* Emerl shot

Fixed. Not that anybody here cares what you do in way of ROMs, but don't spread misconceptions.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline SonicKnuckles

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2008, 04:25:23 pm »
@emerl and Thorn - well Ok then I acutally have sonic mega collection and sonic gems so I can play the older games I just never do. haha
@donna- always nice to have another girl around. I hate it when guys think only they can play video games. Also glad to see another 3D game fan too lol.
@PoT- I will enjoy competition, as a matter of fact I'm working right now on getting some scores in and such.

Offline Cutiefox

• Almost acing it...
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista firefox
  • I WILL A-KNOCK YOU OUT
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2008, 01:50:04 am »
Sorry so late!
Anyway, velkommen til TSC! *shot*
Have fun competing!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 02:33:37 am by Cutiefox »

Offline Azure

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2008, 08:18:59 am »
SAB2, SA2, SA, Sonic DX, sonic Heroes, Sonic Riders, Sonic rider 0G, sonic and secret rings, and hopefully I will be getting sonic unleashed for X-mas.

Awesome! Those are my favorite games as well, just a little out of order. And I haven't played 0G.

Offline SonicKnuckles

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 11:03:52 am »
@Azure- glad to hear that, 0G is very cool. Though I'm not very good at it lol
@cutiefox- thanks I will.

3 days until chirstmas, makes me very happy.
I am currently sitting in my computer science class on a 1/2 day. It's pretty easy today. Anyway I really wish I was at home, playing SAB2 cause that's what I do best.

Offline ieatatsonic

• TSC's Resident Otaku
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • I started spriting
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 02:14:49 pm »
SAB2, SA2, SA, Sonic DX, sonic Heroes, Sonic Riders, Sonic rider 0G, sonic and secret rings, and hopefully I will be getting sonic unleashed for X-mas.

Awesome! Those are my favorite games as well, just a little out of order. And I haven't played 0G.

Those are my favs too! Exceot the first Sonic Riders. I'm glad they dropped the whole "momentum" thing.
Anyways, welcome to TSC, and I wasn't around for the old games too. The oldest oneI've played is S3&K for the PC.
Happiness cannot be bought but instead be achieved via countless hours of self-torture.

Offline Mo

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2008, 05:23:08 pm »
Welcome to the The Sonic Center SK. Yoou should try to compete lots in secret rings if you have it and good luck on whatever other sonic games you may compete in.
Shortcuts I have discovered: SSR Skeleton Dome Mission 12 Gate ditch, SA2 Battle: spring dodge.

Offline Luxray

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2008, 05:31:58 pm »
Hey SK. Just try and compete in as many games as possible. Even though most of your favourites are (lol)3D. Have fun and welcome.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline SonicKnuckles

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2008, 10:52:08 pm »
@zeta- yeah I'm working on getting lots of stats. lol. And yes I know liking the 3D games are funny around here I get it.
@hyper- thanks and I do have secret rings but for some reason I don't play that very much. I should upload some stats though....*runs to play a little wii* lol
@ieatatsonic(nice name by the way)-thanks for the welcome and yeah I like the whole riders thing without the momentum.

I got SU for Wii today. Yay I'm so happy, I can't wait to start uploading some stats for that too. So far it looks very promising, and I like it (even though it's 3d lol). Merry Christmas Everybody

<3 SK.

Print

Hits: 206 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.21 MB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.