don't click here

samourai23

Print

Author Topic: samourai23  (Read 53034 times)

Offline Stefan

Re: samourai23
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2009, 02:16:05 pm »
Hot Shelter Gamma at least requires skill post maxing the timer, its not just a case of sit and do a trick over and over until youve beaten the score of the guy who bothered to do it the longest and then finish the level however you please

Not to mention it's no longer an allowable technique...

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2009, 04:31:34 pm »
Oh of course, I was just pointing out that the comparison was different
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Ring Rush

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2009, 04:34:19 pm »
If at one time you knew the strat for all these levels, surely you can relearn them. Can you relearn and give the strategy for a level that doesn't currently have a video?

This would really help a lot of us believe your times, especially since pictures can be faked.
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2009, 04:45:05 pm »
Listen everything you're saying is cute, but YOU, would you really force you to play a game you no longer want to play just to relearn something you don't want, and all that ONLY to prove that what you're saying is true ?

Well, I don't think ! Also I will post photo and if you still don't believe me, then erase my scores, I will find this idiot, and selfish, but if you can't believe me, then too bad !

But I won't play this game just to relearn everything, and even if I still knew the strat I used, I wouldn't say every of them for EVERY levels ! You are crazy :O :O

And if you think I can modify photos, then when I'll take them we'll do a test, it takes time to modify a photo. So ONE PERSON can add me on msn, ask me for a specific photo, with a sign of it, like a finger, or anything else, and I will give him fast, so I would prove it's not a fake since I wouldn't have the time to fake them.

But I repeat: I won't take photos before a week since I am busy with exams.

Offline Parax

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2009, 04:47:49 pm »
Listen everything you're saying is cute, but YOU, would you really force you to play a game you no longer want to play just to relearn something you don't want, and all that ONLY to prove that what you're saying is true ?

yes.

and if you still don't believe me, then erase my scores, I will find this idiot, and selfish, but if you can't believe me, then too bad !

well if we have reason to think they're not legit then there's nothing idiotic or selfish about deleting them, especially when they're topping the charts and beating incredible players that we KNOW are legit.

But I won't play this game just to relearn everything, and even if I still knew the strat I used, I wouldn't say every of them fro EVERY levels ! You are crazy :O :O

Yeah, but don't you remember any of them at all? Not even one strat?

Offline Ring Rush

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2009, 04:49:18 pm »
You are just making yourself look more and more suspicious.

Personally, I'd be fine posting strategies to prove I'm legitimate. Why? Because this is the internet and we can't always just take what people say on honesty.

You may very well be telling the truth. I applaud you if you are. But as of now you are being very dodgy, making up excuses when asked for strategies, and its hard to trust you.

We aren't asking you for the strat for every level. Just a few to confirm your truthfullness.
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2009, 04:55:33 pm »
Listen, next week, exams will be gone. And I added paraxade on msn, so next week, he will ask me on msn to do a specific photo with a sign on it, and I will give him immediately, just to prove that all I said before is true (changing photos takes time, but doing one, and giving it on msn takes 1 minute, not enough to modify a photo :) )
I'm sorry, but that's all I can't do, I didn't play this game for 1,5 years now, and I did others things played others games, and I'm as surprised as you that I forgot all the strategies, but it's not my fault :o

My solution is the only one, I can give to you.

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2009, 04:57:17 pm »

yes.

Haha ! You make me laugh !

Offline Parax

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2009, 05:02:25 pm »
Because I'm a legitimate player and it's good to have people know that.

I don't put time into competition just to have it wasted when people don't believe me.

Offline Rolken

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2009, 06:08:07 pm »
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2009, 01:08:11 pm »
Eer what ?

Offline Rolken

« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2009, 06:13:41 pm »
Admirable photoshop work, but the time bonus alone for your record on Lethal Highway Hero gives a higher score than your shot reports as your top score. But since I'm nothing if not inclusive, if you want to be reinstated, I'll leave you the opportunity of demonstrating how you get a lower score while beating the level in 8 seconds. Maybe you don't remember it, but since the level is so short, it should be easy to figure out, right?

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2009, 06:31:47 pm »
Admirable photoshop work, but the time bonus alone for your record on Lethal Highway Hero gives a higher score than your shot reports as your top score. But since I'm nothing if not inclusive, if you want to be reinstated, I'll leave you the opportunity of demonstrating how you get a lower score while beating the level in 8 seconds. Maybe you don't remember it, but since the level is so short, it should be easy to figure out, right?

Indeed it is easy to figure out, Rolken.

Although that time will net you a 50k time bonus, take into account that this is the Hero mission.  Doing anything to add to your Dark score will lower your final score.  The way this looks, he managed to defeat a GUN soldier before the timer stopped on his last life.

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2009, 06:35:39 pm »
aren't gun soldiers 150 pts though?

plus in the vid, it doesn't look like you could take out one before the level ends.
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline Groudon

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2009, 06:38:50 pm »
aren't gun soldiers 150 pts though?

plus in the vid, it doesn't look like you could take out one before the level ends.

Before you even gain control of Shadow, you are boosted on a path that collects 4 rings, adding 40 points to your Normal score.

Looking at the vid, you pass a GUN soldier just before delivering the final blow.  I guess it would be somehow possible to quickly turn around after jumping and attack the soldier, but I don't know how much leeway you'd have.

Offline Stefan

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2009, 06:41:51 pm »
But why would you intentionally do that, Groudon?

Also, this whole thing proves that his score may be possible.

However, how likely is it that it is his -best- score? To get a score under 50k, as your best score, that means, on his first ever attempt at the strategy, he needed to pull an 8:44, while, at the same time, pulling off a difficult maneuver to kill an enemy. If he didn't get 8.44 the first time, he would have had to keep replaying the level until he did. I find it even more unlikely that he was able to get under 50,000 on -EVERY ONE- of his playthroughs, something that seems unpractical to do even once. Had he, just once, tried the strategy and not killed the solider, his score would have been over 50,000.

Offline Groudon

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2009, 06:44:20 pm »
But why would you intentionally do that, Groudon?

Also, this whole thing proves that his score may be possible.

However, how likely is it that it is his -best- score? To get a score under 50k, as your best score, that means, on his first ever attempt at the strategy, he needed to pull an 8:44, while, at the same time, pulling off a difficult maneuver to kill an enemy. If he didn't get 8.44 the first time, he would have had to keep replaying the level until he did. I find it even more unlikely that he was able to get under 50,000 on -EVERY ONE- of his playthroughs, something that seems unpractical to do even once. Had he, just once, tried the strategy and not killed the solider, his score would have been over 50,000.

While I have no idea why you'd want to do that, it's entirely possible that he's gotten over 50k before.  The game doesn't save until after the results screen fades out, so if he wanted to, he could have reset his console before the screen faded.  Again, why he would want to do that, I cannot answer.

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2009, 07:38:58 pm »
Thnaks for the pics Samourai. Your times are possible, but some scores seem to be a little exaggerated with what your time results are. Is this why you didn't submit your scores? Or did you photoshop these like Rolken said? >_>

Also, whether your times are legal or you hacked your game, thank you for submitting them. You (dare I say it again) motivated me to jurastically improve my times. It actually makes me sad that all your times are erased ( for the time being, unless you were BSing the whole time), because I'm going to miss the motivation.  Please explain the scores like Rolken said and hopefully I can be motivated again. >_>

There are some scores I find more inexplicable than LH-Hero:
Final Haunt: Dark (it's 41k when a time bonus of 2:45 would give you about 36k, and there is no way he got 5000 Dark points because why would you heal the aliens?)
Westopolis: Normal (it's 50040, how can this be when the first 5 rings in the level are automatically collected and you'd have 50050)

There are more inexplicable scores, but I don't want to have to make a long list.

Perhaps he used the Heal Cannon GUN Soldier Score Glitch for some of these, which wouldn't be allowed but he at least didn't submit his scores anyway.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 07:46:49 pm by Rolken »

Offline Groudon

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2009, 07:42:18 pm »
Westopolis: Normal (it's 50040, how can this be when the first 5 rings in the level are automatically collected and you'd have 50050)

Death is the only possible reason, but dying on that level does far more harm than good.

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • TSC: PoT
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2009, 07:42:53 pm »
Admirable photoshop work[...]

That's not photoshopped. I zoomed in up to 3600% and saw absolutely no flaw. You'd have like to...have created photoshop yourself to make such perfect pics, and that even from a nowhere near perfect origin picture quality.

My Channel: www.youtube.com/finalrush7
- Paragod is the best Sonic/Shadow SA2:B player ever.

Offline Parax

« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2009, 07:44:16 pm »
Yeah, we established it's not photoshopped... I think the potential issue is hacking the times in.

Offline Rolken

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2009, 07:50:13 pm »
Guys, by telling him how he could conceivably get that score, you're just making my life more difficult. Sheesh...

edit: not that I think the presented options are viable for the reasons Stefan pointed out. But if you have a concern, point it out in chat or PM, not here.

« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2009, 07:52:52 pm »
For Westopolis, maybe I got hit, dunno... :(

And I admit that hacking could be a possibility and I can't prove I didn't, that's true... Also, I don't know about my scores, all can say is: Weird oO

Offline Rolken

« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2009, 07:53:55 pm »
Alright, I think we're done here. Sorry I had to deprive you of motivation, Omega.

« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2009, 08:03:19 pm »
Wait up, I didn't say I cheated ! I said I couldn't prove I didn't, that is NOT the same !

My times and scores are real, I'm telling it to you, and you don't believe me, ok, then erase them, I don't care, I no longer play this game, and it no longer interest me.

But please, don't erase my sonic unleashed times, I love this game, they are real too, and I worked so hard to get the 3rd place on wid2, so please let me submit my SU scores at least... What you are doing is UNFAIR !!

What proof do you have that my ShTH scores aren't real huh ?? No one ! So at least let my sonic unleashed times and scores !

Since we can't hack this game (no AR on 360), they got to be real, and I also have pictures, to prove my times are real !

So come on, please, at least let my SU scores...

Offline Rolken

« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2009, 08:08:09 pm »
My first response to your photos still applies. If this is important to you, there's your path.

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2009, 08:17:21 pm »
Sorry I had to deprive you of motivation, Omega.

Don't worry about it. Maybe I can just use the Time Machine to print out his records and then try to improve my times based on what he had. Although, this does mean that I don't have to worry about improving everything I was planning to improve. So now I only have to worry about what I don't have records for, but I may improve some current world records anyway.

My times and scores are real, I'm telling it to you, and you don't believe me, ok, then erase them, I don't care, I no longer play this game, and it no longer interest me.

We're not saying you didn't get them. However, you don't remember your strategies or what you might have done and your scores are too unlikely to be true. 

Offline Rolken

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2009, 08:20:14 pm »
We're not saying you didn't get them. However, you don't remember your strategies or what you might have done and your scores are too unlikely to be true. 
Oh, I'm definitely saying he didn't get them.

« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2009, 08:22:10 pm »
Then how would I have do ?

Print

Hits: 1,111 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.28 MB | Time: 0.14s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.