don't click here

I have to leave TSC

Print

Author Topic: I have to leave TSC  (Read 12845 times)

Offline Light Sector

• The Mercenary of Lightness
  • TSC: DarkSector2
  • win2000 firefox
  • I am the master of lightness.
    • View Profile
I have to leave TSC
« on: February 23, 2009, 11:36:43 am »
The thing is I have to leave TSC for now until I can get something straight. You see, I have signed up in my shop class and amongst the students is another TSC member: Iceman. Yes in fact we have the same class. And each computer in the shop has the same Ip address, and I don't think it would be wise for both of us to be on at the same time. I don't want something bad to happen to either of us if you think we were the same person even though we aren't/

So in the event of having two different members on the same ip network is a bad idea. Since this is a school and all computers here would have the same ip address unless it comes with its own router and each computer has its own ip instead of sharing the same one. So that's why i am leaving. I don't want to hurt the both of us. You see Iceman signed up before school started he just comes on at school, and I signed up "at" school and this is a bad thing since it would come to having the same ip address if we both are on.

So I shall leave TSC since this is. This is my last post until further notice. Sorry Iceman if this is gonna cause us trouble, bye. I loved it here for the time I was on but it has to hault until I get something straight. So bye.

DarkSector has left the building
I am a mercenary (paid of course). I get to kill for a living! >:)

Offline Eis Makai

• The Icy Coyote
  • TSC: Iceman
  • winvista msie7
  • An icy coyote! Or is it ;)
    • View Profile
    • www.lavadomefive.com/forum
Re: I have to leave TSC
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 11:40:48 am »
What? You're leaving! Well I guess that's it huh. You can always come to me to for the answers. Noting that we have the same class. And we can't be on at the same time and having the same ip network that the school has. So DS, sorry you have to do this. Alright then, see ya.
Eis Makai is the Icy Coyote. Sumaru Star is the Ice Dragon. I own the Ice Planet!

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 02:02:08 pm »
So... I'm confused. The only time the two-accounts-one-IP problem comes into play is when we have to ban somebody. Are you claiming that one of the two of you is banworthy? If not, this whole spiel is pointless and having the same address won't affect anything.

Also leaving posts are overrated.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 05:19:46 pm by Thorn »
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline Luxray

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 04:29:40 pm »
Unless one of you has submitted fake times then it becomes a problem. Other than that don't leave. Me and Koshi pretty much use the same computers for TSC.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline Rolken

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 05:17:38 pm »
Note that I share an IP with flyby.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline SonicAD

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 05:22:35 pm »
Note that I share an IP with flyby.

Ah, right. Ban yourself and flyby then.

Offline SpinDashMaster

• Dime Turner
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Sonic 2 Racer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 05:22:44 pm »
S&A is a better example no? he has like 150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ip's, no?

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2009, 04:30:09 am »
You know, that makes it all the more impressive that my brother was a lying scumbag and I was never once called into question.

In fairness, we weren't living in the same house at the time, but still >_>

<3 Thorn.

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2009, 04:38:50 am »
You know, that makes it all the more impressive that my brother was a lying scumbag and I was never once called into question.

No, that's because anyone who calls you into question is "disappeared".  All hail the greater glory of mike89 (or else)!
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2009, 09:23:01 am »
And it reminds me how I must keep a watchful eye ... my younger brother (yes, in the same house) bashes you guys every chance he gets, and if he realizes how much you guys punish lies and such, he WILL do everything within his power to get me banned.
Good thing he doesn't even know the TSC URL.
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline Light Sector

• The Mercenary of Lightness
  • TSC: DarkSector2
  • win2000 firefox
  • I am the master of lightness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 11:31:45 am »
If this is true than, I still come on correct? I know I never posted any fake stats. (I will never either. I am not S&A) And "I am an honorable" player!, I am "Brutus!" So you can trust me not to post fake stats.
I am a mercenary (paid of course). I get to kill for a living! >:)

Offline Eis Makai

• The Icy Coyote
  • winvista msie7
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 11:37:02 am »
You can also trust me not too either. And another thing.

The thing with SonicFan0913. There was a person named Kagemaru. He is said to be SonicFan's brother. They both had the same ip when they were on. Is that an example of what Thorn was mentioning>
Eis Makai is the Icy Coyote. Sumaru Star is the Ice Dragon. I own the Ice Planet!

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 07:06:56 pm »
And it reminds me how I must keep a watchful eye ... my younger brother (yes, in the same house) bashes you guys every chance he gets, and if he realizes how much you guys punish lies and such, he WILL do everything within his power to get me banned.
Good thing he doesn't even know the TSC URL.

Minus I think your brother shares some DNA with mine >_>

Except he did make a tsc account once that went nowhere (bark)
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2009, 10:06:35 pm »
Warning, this may annoy and/or anger you because of its irrelevance to the main topic.

For the record, Brutus was not an honorable man. He lost all his honor once he betrayed and murdered his friend. The basis of the conspiracy came from Cassius' hate and jealousy. Also, a quote I often refer to although I've lost its source reads “Honor isn’t about making the right choices. It’s about dealing with the consequences.” Brutus built an army in an attempt to defend himself after he failed to manipulate the majority of the Roman people leading to Antony coming after him. Had he and his crime really been honorable, he would not have needed to build up an army/ would not have built up an army. Fortunately for any or all of the administrators, you are not Brutus; or, in the future, we might need to say goodbye to someone that is powerful here.(Just in case... Good bye Rolken)

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2009, 11:34:25 pm »

Keyword being "was"

Smizzla ftw!
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline Eis Makai

• The Icy Coyote
  • winvista msie7
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 11:42:27 am »
Warning, this may annoy and/or anger you because of its irrelevance to the main topic.

For the record, Brutus was not an honorable man. He lost all his honor once he betrayed and murdered his friend. The basis of the conspiracy came from Cassius' hate and jealousy. Also, a quote I often refer to although I've lost its source reads “Honor isn’t about making the right choices. It’s about dealing with the consequences.” Brutus built an army in an attempt to defend himself after he failed to manipulate the majority of the Roman people leading to Antony coming after him. Had he and his crime really been honorable, he would not have needed to build up an army/ would not have built up an army. Fortunately for any or all of the administrators, you are not Brutus; or, in the future, we might need to say goodbye to someone that is powerful here.(Just in case... Good bye Rolken)
Yes but Brutus before Cassius tricked him, was indeed honorable. Cassius was able to convince Brutus into it. This was not mentioned in the real version or any version, but I looked into the story for detailed feelings of the story and Brutus was actually trembling at killing Ceaser. He lost his composure during that time. Cassius persuaded Brutus to do it even though Brutus was fighting with himself to do this. In all, Cassius won him and Brutus did the last stab I believe and Ceaser was stabbed 33 times. (You only need to be stabbed 3 times in the stomach to die, once in the heart, a few times in the head since the skull is protecting the brain although the Skull isn't all that strong and depending where you were stabbed in the head. The skull is the weakest at the crown. Strongest in the back, or unless you have very dense bones (refering to a certain someone). 

When Brutus fought Antony and Octavius. (Well Brutus only fought Antony for a time, but then team battled afterwards). Brutus was not feeling bad about fighting Antony nor Octavius. But yet he still felt bad about killing Julius therefore he killed Cassius and continued to fight Antony and Octavius himself and lost.

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 04:38:56 pm »
Thats interesting. I was taught that Brutus was one of those people that were trained not to show their emotions.(I can't remember what they are called) Also, I heard it took a lot of stabs to actually kill Caesar.(Didn't know it was 33) A lot of them were blocked with his arms while trying to defend himself.

Offline Eis Makai

• The Icy Coyote
  • winvista msie7
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 11:45:41 am »
Yeah you have to watch which version you're looking at. Since there are alot of different versions, it is hard to tell which is the real actual version.

Print

Hits: 688 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.19 MB | Time: 0.14s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.