don't click here

Obligatory downtime post

Print

Author Topic: Obligatory downtime post  (Read 4491 times)

Offline Rolken

Obligatory downtime post
« on: March 09, 2009, 09:06:35 pm »
Yeah, so some new functionality was being tested this morning, and things didn't go as planned. Since we here at TSC have at least a passing idea of what we're doing, a backup was made first - but a comedy of errors resulted in about eight hours instead of eight minutes spent bringing the backup back up. Unless you were one of the three people who made a post on the forum this morning, you won't have any losses to gnash teeth over.

In other news, a few more Black Knight reviews have joined the fray, if anyone's still paying attention to that. I probably won't be making further updates; just check that metacritic link.

And since there continues to be minor confusion, yes, Zeupar was made an admin, and he's cleaning up the charts, because he cares. 8)

Further bulletins as events warrant.

edit: yes black knight rankings coming soon.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
Re: Obligatory downtime post
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 07:40:22 am »
The reviews so far are highly lol.  Gamervision in particular:
The gameplay is even something worth paying attention to, as it shows that Sonic Team hasn’t entirely forgotten how to make a Sonic game. However, it falls apart
Wut?  If it falls apart, clearly they have.  Also a 6/10 should not equate to "Trash It" on any meaningful scale.  Could be worse though; you could crap in a box and get a 6/10 from Nintendo Power amirite
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Print

Hits: 890 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 986.39 KB | Time: 0.07s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.