don't click here

ATTN: eredani

Print

Author Topic: ATTN: eredani  (Read 3455 times)

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
ATTN: eredani
« on: May 25, 2009, 02:21:49 am »
I have reason to believe that either you used pal on your robotnik winter 1 time for Sonic Triple Trouble, or that you simply BSed.  If that is not the case, I would like some proof either showing how you got your time, or explaining how you got your time.  I have been unable to get anything below 18, and my route appears to be as optimal as it can get.  However, I was able to get 16 using the same route in pal mode.  That is why I am calling you out, and I want some proof that this time is actually achievable without pal mode.
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN: eredani
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 02:26:19 am »
To clarify for the uninformed, there was no difference in gameplay between the versions of Sonic Triple Trouble, yet using PAL settings on an emulator still makes a difference, causing a dispute over whether or not it falls under this rule:

Quote from: Competition Rules
Unofficial emulators that do not replicate correctly the original gameplay are not allowed.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Print

Hits: 890 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 987.97 KB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.