don't click here

ATTN: andy120195

Print

Author Topic: ATTN: andy120195  (Read 85060 times)

Offline DBG

Re: ATTN: andy120195
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2009, 12:33:26 pm »
It's not that hard to use megaupload.com...

Go to www.megaupload.com, then Browse for the file, type in a random description below it, then hit Send. You'll then have a URL to copy and paste to give to anyone else (in this case, us) to download and watch it.

As for Youtube, you can split the movie into 2 parts using Movie Maker or another movie-editing program.
You can't beat me! I AM DABESTGAMER!!!
www.youtube.com/user/dabestgamer

Offline Muzozavr

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2009, 04:54:00 am »
If your video is below 100MB, just use MediaFire.

http://www.mediafire.com
Proud to discover a new glitch on Sandopolis 1 as Tails

Offline MPit08

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2009, 06:44:22 pm »
Hiding from posting a vid? Not cool. Just use Windows Movie Maker, almost all computers have it (at least the ones i been on)

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2009, 02:12:31 am »
If this doesn't work, I'll make a new video, splitted into 2 parts, and then you can see it on YouTube. But I am still not at home again, so you have to wait until next sunday.

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2009, 02:14:00 am »
But... I can tell you how I got 646 rings or do you want to wait one week?

Offline Luxray

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2009, 03:31:54 am »
What you can do is upload it to rapidshare. It is so easy. Either stop lying and fess up or stop stalling.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline Luxray

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2009, 04:34:28 am »
Okay i think you've had long enough. Post or be banned.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick

Offline Night Knuckles

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2009, 04:38:26 am »
why don't he just split the video into 2 and post it on youtube

Offline Luxray

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2009, 07:11:49 am »
why don't he just split the video into 2 and post it on youtube
Because he doesn't have the video and is obviously bsing. Or maybe not. He may surprise us.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2009, 12:55:20 pm »

Offline Muzozavr

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2009, 01:06:55 pm »
Downloading the video right now, that should be interesting stuff.

Luxray, you're a complete and utter FAIL, he wasn't at home, which probably means he didn't HAVE the video with him until he returned, and couldn't be arsed to do it again in a different location. Very understandable, and he is actually one day earlier than 2 weeks, meaning your "post or be banned" remark was ABSOLUTELY uncalled for. (OK, I'm also a FAIL for not checking the original "I need 2 weeks" request's date and instead relying on the "there's still 1 week remaining" post that's one day late)

Offline Night Knuckles

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2009, 01:10:00 pm »
not to sound rude or anything, but y didnt you split the video and post it on youtube

Offline Muzozavr

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2009, 01:21:19 pm »
HE WASN'T AT HOME AND HAD NO ACCESS TO THE VIDEO. REREAD HIS POSTS AND SHUT UP ABOUT "SPLITTING" ALREADY.

He could've split them before going away, but for a non tech-savvy person splitting is more difficult than you'd think. So he simply didn't really have time to learn. Rapidshare was his host of choice, one of three suggested. Rapidshare and Mediafire were suggested very close to his "I left home" date, and possibly he didn't find out until he was out.

He tried using Megaupload before he left home... and apparently it glitched out on him, the same way Rapidshare glitches out on me. (For me on Rapidshare, the "Browse" button isn't there, even though I know where it SHOULD be due to screenshots. Read the manual, toyed with Java and Javascript options, different browsers, whatever, it just doesn't work)

Or maybe something else happened, whatever. He posted the video and we should just watch it and judge based on the video, OK? That will just make everyone happier.

Offline Night Knuckles

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2009, 01:34:27 pm »
sorry mate, still waiting for it to download, didn't mean no harm

Offline Muzozavr

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2009, 02:03:48 pm »
Sorry, I actually didn't mean to write an angry post like this, it's just that I was angry on Luxray's uber-harsh "post it or be banned" remark and replied to him the same way, then when you asked a similar question, I was still angry and replied too angrily.

I didn't mean to do that, wait, at the time I did, but I was totally rage-blind, OK?

Offline Night Knuckles

« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2009, 02:06:05 pm »
ok, has urs finished downloading yet, mines only half way

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2009, 02:16:24 pm »
Sorry, I actually didn't mean to write an angry post like this, it's just that I was angry on Luxray's uber-harsh "post it or be banned" remark and replied to him the same way, then when you asked a similar question, I was still angry and replied too angrily.

I didn't mean to do that, wait, at the time I did, but I was totally rage-blind, OK?
What are you talking about? I'm glad that at least one person can wait until I'm back! And here I am-the link is at my last commet.

Offline Night Knuckles

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2009, 02:48:29 pm »
I just watched the whole thing and it seems pretty legit, he got all 646 rings

Offline Muzozavr

« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2009, 03:13:53 pm »
I mean that Night Knuckles (unlike Luxray) was very polite yet I replied to him in the way as I did to Luxray. The genreal message was right, but in an uncontrollable rageous fury, I replied to Night Knuckles in a WAY angrier and harsher tone than he deserved. I'm sorry.

Luxray OTOH fully deserves it for the "post it or be banned" remark. So consider the more "rageous" parts to be directed at Luxray, and everything will be fine. ;)

Also, this doesn't seem maxed, I can't put my finger on where it is exactly, as I haven't played this game for far too long, but andy120195, I think you missed a few rings somewhere. AND STILL PREVAILED, which means this strat is awesome.

P.S. Just found out your stat says "645", one ring less than your actual stat. Fix that, you know you want to. You know you want the better stat anyway, cause it's all legit. :D

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • TSC: SkyLights
  • win7 firefox
  • YOU CAN PROBABLY READ MY POSTS BETTER NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2009, 04:41:39 pm »
Quote from: Muzozavr
Night Knuckles is rite Luxray is the worst person ever im sorry i said that but im actually not sorry lol over and over CAPS LOCK YEA
Night Knuckles is rite Luxray is the worst person ever im sorry i said that but im actually not sorry lol over and over CAPS LOCK YEA

Stop. Now.

P.S. Just found out your stat says "645", one ring less than your actual stat. Fix that, you know you want to. You know you want the better stat anyway, cause it's all legit. :D

So NOW I could submit, because I got 646 rings...
Maybe I will make a video of this soon.

Videos always help. You are banned until you come up with video proof of at least one of your following records:

- 163 rings on Scrap Brain 3
- 54,000 points on Diamond Dust 1
- 57,800 points on Gene Gadget 1

If you want to make a video of you getting 646 rings on Mushroom Hill 2 as Knuckles following TSC's rules, that could help your case as well.

If you don't provide proof soon, we will suspend all your statistics and you will be banned permanently.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 04:51:27 pm by Magnezone »

Offline Parax

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2009, 04:45:28 pm »
yeah, stop being mean to Luxxy imo. :(

And while the 646 is indeed legit he still needs to provide the proof that Zeupar asked for. :/

Offline Night Knuckles

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2009, 04:46:57 pm »
thats true. Does he need to prove all of them or just one

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2009, 04:51:42 pm »

>:/

... until you come up with video proof of at least one of your following records:

- 163 rings on Scrap Brain 3
- 54,000 points on Diamond Dust 1
- 57,800 points on Gene Gadget 1

Offline Night Knuckles

« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2009, 04:53:08 pm »
:o sorry skylights, guess i cant read after all. LOL

Offline fastnaturedude

• Potential for Anything
  • TSC: Cyan Ryan
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2009, 05:04:30 pm »
Well he did MH2 at least.

Offline Muzozavr

« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2009, 05:35:08 pm »
1) Since he proved MH2, that stat, at least that stat, should be there. End of. It's the current WR and people use TSC as a source of Sonic WRs quite often, and 645 is no longer the WR. It could easily misinform others.

2) Magnezone, you're missing the point. In your defense, I was FAR more angry than neccessary. In my defense, Luxray was just as harsh to andy with even lesser reasons. I can understand why people take long to post a vid, and he even told it in advance, yet Luxray STILL decided to keep the harshness. In short -- he had no excuse to be that mean to andy. I also had no excuse to be that angry to Luxray.

And in my next message, I could say the exact same thing with ten times less "harsh" and you would have no reasons to exaggerate that.

3) You fail at reading. Reread Zeupar's posts, he says at the end "that could help your case as well". It clearly indicates that Zeupar is willing to at least consider an unban if the video appears (which it did).

In short: Magnezone, if you want to poke fun at me, poke it well. Then you'll succeed.

Offline Parax

« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2009, 05:39:14 pm »
1) Since he proved MH2, that stat, at least that stat, should be there. End of. It's the current WR and people use TSC as a source of Sonic WRs quite often, and 645 is no longer the WR. It could easily misinform others.

There are people who have beaten the tsc records but are not members of the site, and therefore their times do not appear on the site. Likewise people like werster who have beaten like at least half the records but are still not trustworthy enough to be allowed on the charts. TSC is primarily for competition between its members; while this could come with high competition odds are TSC will not always have the best stats obtained ever.

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2009, 05:42:43 pm »
words

STOP POSTING

YOU CONTINUE TO LOOK LIKE A MORON

Offline Zeupar

• The Watcher
  • Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • Sonical!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel (speedruns and travel videos)
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2009, 05:42:57 pm »
3) You fail at reading. Reread Zeupar's posts, he says at the end "that could help your case as well". It clearly indicates that Zeupar is willing to at least consider an unban if the video appears (which it did).

It is you who has to read my post again. We are still waiting for the required proof.

By the way, are you related to andy120195 somehow?
Fail collection: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
:o - :O - X) - :D
https://youtu.be/qpT5Md4TPJg?t=221

Offline Muzozavr

« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2009, 05:57:31 pm »
Zeupar, no, I'm not related to andy. In fact I don't even have a clue who he/she is.

Also... I realise you're still waiting for THAT proof, but the MH2 vid is right here, and you yourself explicitly said "could help your case as well". Right now you seem to imply that it will not change anything. So, which one is true? Can't be both, cause they contradict each other. Please explain.

Print

Hits: 1,272 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.23 MB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.