don't click here

Mega Man ZX Advent Preview.

Print

Author Topic: Mega Man ZX Advent Preview.  (Read 4213 times)

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
Mega Man ZX Advent Preview.
« on: May 02, 2007, 04:36:36 pm »
Since the forum has recently been added, its time to make it a bit more lively with the first TMMC discussion of new Mega Man titles. The newest game in the Mega Man franchise will be coming out this fall. http://ds.ign.com/articles/780/780687p1.html
-The game will apparently address the issues with ZX, including a better map interface, increased touch screen use, and the inclusion of english voice acting which was cut out of the US version for some dumb reason. (The Japanese version has full voice acting so we ended up with a watered down translation of the game with no extra content to compensate for the loss.) The human form isn't as useless as the previous characters were, actually being able to fight. The star of this game is Model A, a twin gun wielding reploid who can transform into the enemies he kills (cough, Axl). Seems kinda weird to play as Axl since he was absolutely nowhere in the Zero series, so how was he turned into a bio metal?
-Edit: It would seem that Model A's lock on system resembles what were to happen if E-102 Gamma's (SA:DX) shooting gameplay was translated into 2D.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 04:53:31 pm by magnum12 »
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline Rick_242

• Always getting stuck inside walls.
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
Re: Mega Man ZX Advent Preview.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 05:56:25 pm »
I'm not sure if it's me or not but, Grey and Ashe look like Zero wanna-bes...
>_>
... <_<

I'm probably not sure what the hell is going on since I haven't gotten Mega Man ZX yet :x. The game looks like a winner so far although, it can take a turn for the worse. Probably will be a winner though since the series hasn't let us down so far (at least from what I've played <<).

Egads release date :O.
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> since when was S&K an expansion pack to s3
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline eggFL

Re: Mega Man ZX Advent Preview.
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 09:00:54 pm »
Grey and Ashe look really cool, honestly. But the game will suck because ZX sucked.

Print

Hits: 112 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 997.38 KB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.