don't click here

ATTN: HyperSonic7701

Print

Author Topic: ATTN: HyperSonic7701  (Read 117872 times)

Offline Parax

Re: ATTN: HyperSonic7701
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2010, 12:02:47 am »
HyperSonic, in the end, if you want to compete here, you don't lie. You lied, and you're gone. It's no one's fault but your own so fucking deal with it and stop blaming the admins for something YOU did. Because see, we actually care about the charts here being legitimate, and that takes priority over being nice to people who've tried to screw us over.

Offline Zeupar

• The Watcher
  • Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • Sonical!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel (speedruns and travel videos)
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2010, 09:45:36 am »
Sorry, but I fail to realize how the admins simply ignore me and you people don't.

I ignored you because I had nothing to add about this matter. You posted false statistics and we, as administrators, have to do everything in our power to preserve the legitimacy of the rankings.

As for smizzla, I think how it ended up going is that he made an alternate account and submitted a bunch of fair statistics, was left alone for a bit even though everyone found out he was smizzla again, but eventually he found the pressure of being #1 again being too great to resist or something like that, and started going back to his old ways, or I think he might have voluntarily had himself banned that time because he didn't want to go that route again?

Those guesses are all incorrect. :P I discovered that werster was smizzla and told him to confess it in the forums.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 05:27:13 pm by Zeupar »
Fail collection: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
:o - :O - X) - :D
https://youtu.be/qpT5Md4TPJg?t=221

Offline Firstkirbyever

« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2010, 10:47:33 am »
Words
tl;dr. If you keep this up you might get a forum ban (though this isn't up to me.) we've been discussing this for about 15 times or more, and making a quote of your last post isn't helping. Mistake is a mistake.
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2010, 11:28:05 am »
I read your post HyperSonic7701, specifically the very long portion of it.  From the looks of it you truly enjoy Sonic gaming, and competition is that something extra to give the games some more replay value.  However, you submitted invalid stats and to this day you are still facing the consequences of your actions.  You have stated many times that you will change, or that you have changed.  You have uploaded many, many videos as well as all of the proofs you supplied in an earlier post to show that you are trying to make things right.  You have stated that you are willing to do ANYTHING for a second chance to compete on this site.  However, the option of competing at another site to further prove your legitimacy was turned down.

Now, I'm not saying that you haven't changed, nor am I saying that you have.  You claim your reason for not competing at another site is that you don't want to start over if you are eventually unbanned here.  By competing on another site, you'll already have your list of submissions (provided you are competing in Sonic games) ready to be transferred over manually if one day you are unbanned.  TSC is not the only competition site I am a part of, though it is the main competition site I am a part of.  Lets focus on the present, you're currently banned here (via submissions) and things aren't looking like they are going to change right now.  My advice to you is to relax first of all, don't get too worked up over this.  After you've done that, I recommend you do the following things to help your chances of changing the admins minds about unbanning you...

- Continue to be a part of the forums, constructively and not destructively.  Maybe even join the chatroom, stay in touch and communicate with the people at TSC.

- Continue to make videos, they can only help you, not hurt you.

- Join another competition site, there's no reason why that should be a problem.  Even if you don't want to join another site, there's always the option of keeping track of your stats manually until maybe one day you are unbanned.

To wrap this up, understand that the submission of illegitimate stats is a serious offense on this site (although by this point I'm sure you know that).  Take heed of my advice, and maybe one day you will be unbanned and given a second chance.
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2010, 11:58:37 am »
You know, I always looked up to you, DarkspinesSonic. I have seen some of your videos, you are definitely one of the the best in the business, no doubt in my mind. Your advice does help me in some way, perhaps gives me hope. Thank you for taking the time to post.

Thanks, and no problem.

What would you recommend in terms of other competition sites? At least I should explore the option before turning it down, I guess. Mainly because of this:

I would recommend checking out Cyberscore.  It is a relatively well known competition site with a fair amount of Sonic games, as well as a ton of other non-Sonic games.
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline SonicAD

« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2011, 05:10:25 pm »
Works for me. Well done~

Offline Parax

« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2011, 05:14:24 pm »
Your post definitely gives me the vibe that you've matured quite a bit since you were last posting here, so congrats on being one of the few people to put together a convincing argument for being unbanned. Good luck competing, and hope you stay legit.

Offline SirJaden

« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2011, 10:09:28 am »
Woah, that's simply amazing! well done I say and welcome back XD

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2011, 10:35:08 am »
Welcome back, My brother!

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline SonicAD

« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2011, 12:57:56 am »
Proof requested of the following SA2B times:

Prison Lane 3
Green Forest 2
Hidden Base 5
Iron Gate 1
Egg Quarters 3
Sky Rail 2
Cosmic Wall 1
Final Chase 1
Cannon's Core 5

EDIT: Oh hey I see the link in your sig now but the file for SA2B isn't working, otherwise I'd check that.

EDIT 2: This has been resolved in PM to my complete satisfaction.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 04:08:01 pm by SonicAD »

Offline Chackoman15379

« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2013, 06:26:18 pm »
you guys need to learn to trust
i mean some people u will have doubts but this guy it makes me sick to see this suspicion in the beginning

Print

Hits: 337 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.09 MB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.