don't click here

ATTN: spearseter

Print

Author Topic: ATTN: spearseter  (Read 13324 times)

Offline Parax

ATTN: spearseter
« on: April 26, 2010, 08:19:06 pm »
A few of your stats have been called into question, and proof is requested for the following Sonic Unleashed 360-PS3 Rings stats.

Windmill Isle 3 (Day) - 146
Savannah Citadel 1 (Day) - 521
Cool Edge 1 (Day) - 732
Dragon Road 2 (Day) - 188
Rooftop Run 1 (Day) - 1340

Please provide a video, a screenshot of the results screen showing the exact stat you've submitted under ring bonus, or an explanation of the strategy that you used to obtain these stats that demonstrates that you have sufficient knowledge to have actually been able to achieve them.

Further, proof is requested of any of your Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity Times, preferably as many as possible; you will need to prove the exact times you've submitted.

Re: ATTN: spearseter
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 12:05:43 pm »
if we show proof can you un ban us or not also if we don't show proof can you just cancel the stats also if we put a screen shot up how do people see it anyway please un ban us as we didn't know

Offline Parax

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 12:12:04 pm »
Can you clarify who "we" is? I'm pretty sure a TSC account is limited to one person. If you prove the stats are legit though then you'll be unbanned, the ban is just to prevent you from submitting new stats in the meantime until this issue is resolved. If you get a screenshot then save it on your computer and upload it somewhere (like ImageShack or PhotoBucket), then just post the link in the thread. If you don't show proof then odds are your account will just stay banned and your stats wiped.

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 12:36:44 pm »
by we i meant me and my friend(who does the ring attacks)
also i cant put any proof b cus he has moved away so i cant get a pic or anything. He did the ring stats b cus i try and epic fail lol.
so is it ok if u or tsc or what ever just clears the ring stats b cus i cant ring attack.

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 12:39:31 pm »
forgot 2 mention cud u also un bann me

Offline SonicAD

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 12:48:36 pm »
First off, one account per person, one person per account, so presuming you have a friend who really did them, not allowed.
Secondly, I don't actually believe you had a friend who did these, and then conveniently moved away in the last two weeks. Your blatantly fake Zero G times do not help your case.

Resolution: Permanent ban; stats suspended.

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 06:28:41 am »
whats wrong with the zero gravity times there terrible there like almost last i dont see whats wrong with them

Offline Parax

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 07:38:14 am »
They were blatantly fake, every single one ended in :00. What are the odds of that if they were legit?

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2010, 01:53:12 pm »
it said 00 on all my times on the wii

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 05:56:31 am »
also paraxade you havnt proved half of your world records so you should be banned

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2010, 12:29:12 pm »
^ This isn't about him, it's about you. Don't turn this around until you're in the clear.

Let's assume that the timer on Zero Gravity is perfect. Then the odds of a time ending in 00 are 1/100. Across 32 submissions, the odds of all times ending in zero are 1/(100^32), or 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. That's just for the Time Attack division, too; I don't remember if you had a full Races division, in which case you can square that number.

I think you owe proof first, not to mention that you've already admitted that you're sharing this account with another person when everybody else is working alone.

Oh, and if you want proof of my times now that I'm opposing you, check the world rankings. Hell, I'll get picture/video proof if you want.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 12:40:24 pm by Thorn »
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline Parax

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2010, 12:44:15 pm »
^ This isn't about him, it's about you. Don't turn this around until you're in the clear.

Actually, don't turn this around at all, cleared or not. I'm not banned because I'm legit and there's never been a reason to call me out, not quite the case for you. We are calling out -your- stats because -your- legitimacy has been questioned, which has absolutely nothing to do with me.

But yes, what Thorn said. If you want to be unbanned you'll need to prove to us that all of your SR:ZG stats actually ended in :00, that your ring stats in SU360 are legit (which is also very unlikely, especially RR1D and CE1D), and convince us you deserve an unban despite the fact that you had two people submitting to your account. That's a lot of proof and explaining you need to do. Please don't continue making excuses, either prove your stats - which were submitted under your account, and therefore it's your responsibility to make sure they stay legitimate - or don't. The integrity of the charts here is something we take seriously, and if there is reason to believe that some of the stats on the charts are illegitimate then whoever submitted them is called out on it and action will be taken accordingly. You aren't allowed to BS, period. We don't make exceptions for people who thought they could get away with it, so "please unban me, I'll stop" isn't gonna work either.

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2010, 04:00:11 pm »
is it ok if u unban me and i NEVER do ring attacks again and i give proof to all the stats i put up when i put them up i promise 4 proof (anyways i was faking everything else just cus the only level i can ring attack is apotos act 1)

So can i b unbanned and if so i will always put proof up from now on.

Offline Parax

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2010, 04:16:32 pm »
No.

You aren't allowed to BS, period. We don't make exceptions for people who thought they could get away with it, so "please unban me, I'll stop" isn't gonna work either.

Nice you admitted to it though.

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2010, 10:49:36 am »
ok thats fine ill put runs and on utube then

Offline SonicAD

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2010, 08:49:06 pm »
XVK S3RP3NT 911 has been banned as a duplicate account of spearseter

Print

Hits: 994 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.10 MB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.