don't click here

SA2B Hidden Base and Green Forest (m5) rings

Print

Author Topic: SA2B Hidden Base and Green Forest (m5) rings  (Read 3910 times)

Offline bluebomber

SA2B Hidden Base and Green Forest (m5) rings
« on: May 19, 2010, 11:41:51 am »
I need some help on getting the hidden ring that is in Hidden Base (where Big the Cat was located). Also in Green Forest mission 5, I know that there are two hidden rings in this green moss, or whatever it is (at the start of the level). How do you get them? Anyone please respond as soon as you can.

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • TSC: Brian_pso
  • win10 chrome
  • Saving Chao from danger, even if it's too hard
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
Re: SA2B Hidden Base and Green Forest (m5) rings
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 05:42:49 pm »
You can get the hidden ring in Hidden Base by doing a high "hover jump"(which is just jumping and activate the hovering as soon as you can so you'll start to get higher for just a little period of time) by pressing the "A" button and pausing the game as fast as you can(usually placing 2 fingers on both buttons and pushing them at the same time) and later doing the same thing but pressing the "A" button later, this way you'll probably reach it, knowing that you'll still need some speed before your "hover jump" or else you won't make it.

For Green Forest is just a light dash what you need, stay in front of that cylinder then do a light dash, if you don't pass through it then jump before the light dash, this should work for you.

Anyway, you can learn a lot of things by watching videos, there's a video from psyknux showing how to get these rings in Green Forest, and Sadistic Mystic has a video showing the locations of the "BIG" rings, it's on his youtube channel.
My SA2 patents: Instant Spindash, Green Forest's invisible floor, Green Forest's spring technique, Radical Highway's flying homing attack, Gravity Control, Flying Scope   <- NEW

Vote for PHILLIP BANKS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vg7ZAaR7AU

Print

Hits: 119 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 986.23 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.