don't click here

Map of Little Planet (About Sonic CD locations)

Print

Author Topic: Map of Little Planet (About Sonic CD locations)  (Read 4813 times)

Offline Ajavalo

• I'm rolling around at the speed of sound!
  • TSC: afolita
  • win7 msie10
  • Hahahaha!
    • View Profile
Map of Little Planet (About Sonic CD locations)
« on: August 20, 2010, 06:09:08 am »
Many of you should have already seen the picture attached below:

That's suppossed to be the Little Planet, where the events of Sonic CD take place. So, all the locations in Sonic CD must be somewhere in the map! Some areas are heavily implied, like the huge Eggman statue being Stardust Speedway or the island with crystals being Quartz Quadrant. But there aren't any official words telling us where are exactly all the locations of the areas in Sonic CD, so I'm unable to recognize some of them and there seems to be some locations completely out of place, like the strange green building. Any ideas about the locations of Sonic CD areas in this map?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 06:18:29 am by Ajavalo »
Sonic tiene que acabar mareadito con las carreras que se pega! No sé cómo no pota! x.x

Offline P.P.A.

Re: Map of Little Planet (About Sonic CD locations)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 12:36:57 pm »
Clockwise: Palmtree Panic, Tidal Tempest, Round 2, Wacky Workbench, Stardust Speedway, Collision Chaos and Quartz Quadrant 2, and Metallic Madness in the centre.
That's my assumption at least.
Does anyone have screenshots of the Past, Good Future, and Bad Future versions? Those might help to confirm some things. I don't have an emulated save file with D.A. Garden unlocked, and I'm currently not at home so I can't just take a photo of my TV either.
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Telnaior

Re: Map of Little Planet (About Sonic CD locations)
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 06:24:11 am »
Good Future and Bad Future Little Planets are attached, after a brief search on the internet.
Bad Future one's zoomed in for some reason :/
There is no Past version of the DA Garden, as the mode will not play PCM tracks, which the Past themes are.
Finally, in the Good Future's image, Palmtree Panic is at the top, and in the Bad Future's image, Palmtree Panic is at the lower-left.

Print

Hits: 220 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1004.26 KB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.