don't click here

Some powerups charts

Print

Author Topic: Some powerups charts  (Read 9705 times)

Offline yoshifan

Some powerups charts
« on: December 25, 2010, 08:34:06 pm »
Happy holidays!  They're pretty overdue, but I finally added powerups charts to New Super Mario Bros., Super Mario World, and Super Mario Bros. 3.  In these charts, you can start a level with whatever powerups you like.  Powerups charts for more games may also be added, if people request them.

The rules for the original Times categories have remained the same.  I'd like to re-name the "Times" categories for these games to "Times(small)", for clarity, though I asked GerbilSoft about re-naming categories and he said there wasn't a way right now.  Maybe someday.

Note that any stats that you achieved for Times can also be submitted to Times (powerups), since Times (powerups) just has more relaxed rules.  So feel free to copy your Times stats over to Times (powerups).  Then go ahead and hunt down the levels which get easier or faster when you start with powerups.

Also, if you missed out on Super Mario All-Stars for the SNES, and you're not into using emulators, there's been a Wii release of All-Stars lately.  Yes, it's a bit expensive for an SNES re-release, but it is an option for SNES competition.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 07:04:43 pm by yoshifan »

Offline SonicandInuyasha

Re: Some powerups charts
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 03:45:06 pm »
Awesome now I can do powerup speed run in New SMB and Super Mario World!
I love to play Mario and Sonic games with a mix of Donkey Kong and Kirby games. Yes I'm a Nintendo nerd.

Print

Hits: 549 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 986.34 KB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.