don't click here

On The Road

Print

Author Topic: On The Road  (Read 4448 times)

Offline SpinDashMaster

• Dime Turner
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Sonic 2 Racer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
On The Road
« on: March 11, 2011, 11:52:18 am »
Hey guys. Normally I'd talk through chat, but Mibbit isn't compatible with my Blackberry's browser. If there's an app for that hook me up.

I'm currently en route to Tampa, FL for spring break. If anyone from TSC hails there, maybe I can pay a visit. :D

Offline Buizel

• Stay classy.
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Psyknux
  • win81 mozilla
  • 許しませんっ!
    • View Profile
    • The Faec >:O!!!
Re: On The Road
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 12:50:32 pm »
To my knowledge I'm the only TSCer that lives in the Tampa Bay area, and I'm afflicted with a curse that prevents me from seeing any other TSCer ever. As in there have been numerous opportunities for me to meet with TSC people in the past, such as:
  • SS101 visited Tampa during the summers of...2006 and 2007, I believe (and didn't tell me >:O)
  • I stayed at an inn in Albuquerque in 2009 but couldn't get in touch with Stefan because they had lousy internets and I couldn't get connected
  • Later on that same trip I stayed in Las Vegas for a week. flyby said she'd try to find the time to come down and visit but that didn't happen.
  • Speaking of flyby, she visited Orlando last November (and didn't tell forgot to remind me >:O)
  • I'm pretty sure there was another case or two but I can't remember them right now
These can't just be coincidences!

tl;dr good luck trying to meet with me irl kthxbai
Hay guiz, I made a table showing how many points each game tracked by TSC is worth. You should go see it.
Also v2.0 of my TSC calculator is available to use. You should totally use it.
I update these every Monday around 2:30pm GMT.

Offline SpinDashMaster

• Dime Turner
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Sonic 2 Racer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: On The Road
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 01:24:19 pm »
Haha, that's hilarious. Well I hope you know that I am TSCs statistical outlier. All the one-in-a-millions befall me, so expect miracles.

Print

Hits: 606 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 993.48 KB | Time: 0.04s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.