don't click here

Orange Super Emerald Challenge

Print

Author Topic: Orange Super Emerald Challenge  (Read 10991 times)

Offline SpinDashMaster

• Dime Turner
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Sonic 2 Racer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Orange Super Emerald Challenge
« on: August 08, 2011, 12:28:12 am »
Here begins the next rung in the ladder in ascension to mastery: the grand test of Observance. As often witnessed, my former observance challenges sent players on a tricky ring attack, compelling them to reach beyond their usual trains of thought, and pulling desperate stunts to ensure that they hold onto every ring they can.

This time, the game is changing. I want only a single ring from you in this challenge -- Not so fast. I want a particular ring, what we among the judges have decided is the hardest of all rings to acquire.

Pull off the hardest stunt in ring-attacking history, and you'll prove to me you're capable of getting any ring, thus worthy of this new Emerald.

Orange Super Emerald Challenge: In Sonic the Hedgehog 3 or Sonic 3 & Knuckles, go to Marble Garden Zone, Act 2 and acquire the ring displayed in this photo.

Tails is the only allowed character.

The challenge is complete when the ring is obtained. You may stop recording then.

Re: Orange Super Emerald Challenge
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 02:45:40 am »
lol :-)
I couldn't get this glitch for one hour. And when I said "Okay, this try will be the last try for now", I got it at the first attempt! ^^
I'm glad I don't have to tell you you have to skip until a certain point. And if I wouldn't be banned from submissions, I would've recorded until I got 574 rings-or get hit.

Initials:

<It's ironic, to say the least. You made this look like a piece of cake. Nicely done. -SDM>
<To be honst, it was a surprise for me, too. :-) -andy>
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 03:01:56 pm by andy120195 »

Offline werster

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 03:23:56 am »
Just get up there, shit'll happen. No idea what the fucking i was doing, works like shit bricks in a ton of hats :)

~7 minutes, second attempt =(

<Don't need to download the giz, I actually watched it in person so :D - FF>
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 03:29:12 am by flying fox »

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 10:00:13 pm »
Um... Yeah.

<Yup. werster~>
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 10:08:50 pm by werster »

Offline FuzZerd

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 02:59:16 am »
Managed this one fairly quickly. Initials: FuZ

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 11:44:26 am by SpinDashMaster »

Offline Zorkiy

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 05:45:29 pm »
Finally! I'm kinda proud of getting the ring without watching a solution. :) Probably it's the hardest EC in this season. S3&K, ZRK

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 11:43:40 am by SpinDashMaster »

Print

Hits: 1,644 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.03 MB | Time: 0.20s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.