don't click here

TSC Meetup - Antioch, CA July 15th-17th and thereabouts

Print

Author Topic: TSC Meetup - Antioch, CA July 15th-17th and thereabouts  (Read 10230 times)

TSC Meetup - Antioch, CA July 15th-17th and thereabouts
« on: May 01, 2011, 09:37:58 pm »
Right.
So bertin, DarkSpinesSonic and I are all competitive Smash Bros. players (too bad DsS plays the shitty one hahahahahahahahahaha <3 DsS) and are pretty likely to be flying out to Antioch, CA for a Super Smash Bros. tourney by the name of "Genesis 2" in July. Here's the event topic, if you're interested. All 3 of us met already at Pound 5 back in February and I set up a Sega Genesis and DsS and I played some classic Sonic games for part of the time. It was pretty fun. Too bad those fuckers aren't coming this time :V

So the idea is that some of you West Coasters should totally come and hang out with us! I'm not sure if we can arrange to have a small space dedicated for us or not, I'd have to look into it, but we can play Sonic games or any other game for part of the time.

ATTENDANTS
Strong Bad
Ring Fucking Rush
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:47:23 am by Strong Bad »

Re: TSC Meetup - Antioch, CA July 15th-17th and thereabouts
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 05:48:06 pm »

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 06:00:06 pm »
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 06:13:08 pm »
The epic, two-person meet at Drexel in June will be better. Also, flying to CA is expensive.

<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline Ring Rush

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 06:49:29 pm »
I will almost certainly be there, given how close it is to my house.

First post at TSC in a long time?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:18:25 pm by Ring Rush »
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 09:57:55 pm »
If you guys have a layover in Denver, consider yourselves invited to smash against me, and maybe get some food in ya.  May even have transport so you don't have to taxi it, haha.

Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 05:50:13 am »
I could have a roughly 4 hr layover in Denver.
But you should probably like bring a setup to the airport so I have no chance of missing my flight.. Lemme know.

Offline Alondite

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 12:46:16 am »
Someone needs to come up to New York, as I'm rarely able to go anywhere :\

Print

Hits: 306 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.19s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.