don't click here

Hi everyone :)

Print

Author Topic: Hi everyone :)  (Read 2599 times)

Hi everyone :)
« on: January 31, 2012, 03:39:10 am »
Hi TSC community!

I've actually joined TSC awhile ago, but this is my first post on the forums. I've been playing Sonic games since I was a kid, and my first game was Sonic 3 (love that game, although I suck at it). I haven't played most of the newer Sonic games because I don't have the gaming consoles for them :(

Currently I'm spending most of my game time on Shadow the Hedgehog, while stealing lots of hints and tips from OmegaDJ (lol). I don't have a DVD recorder so I can't record my runs from Xbox, but I've recently downloaded an emulator to record Shadow speedruns and TASes (although I still have trouble recording long TASes). Hope to contribute more videos in the future.

That's about it for now, hope to see more competition in Shadow the Hedgehog! :D

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
Re: Hi everyone :)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 04:58:51 am »
Ice to meet you.
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 02:16:37 pm »
Shhhhhooott... you're already 2nd in STH... well, nice to meet ya, and good luck with becoming the Shadow Champion! (Omega will be pissed if you do)
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 06:00:07 pm »
RPGNutter: That's cool, thanks :)

Danieldude: I won't be trying for Champion. OmegaDJ only has 3 points, I'd have to beat every single record to get the title :/ no thanks! I'm happy enough with 2nd place.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 06:15:10 pm »
LOWERCASE ENN I'LL FUCKING FREEZE YOU TO DEATH
Did you not think I had a mind?

Print

Hits: 120 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1007.48 KB | Time: 0.07s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.