don't click here

hello :)

Print

Author Topic: hello :)  (Read 2831 times)

Offline Proxima

hello :)
« on: August 25, 2012, 07:35:32 pm »
Hi everyone. So, I was trying to get as many rings as I could in Sonic 2, and my quest eventually led me to discover this site. I've submitted in the time category as well, but I'm not very good in that department :) Going to try the other games now... I've actually never played Sonic 3 before, but I'm enjoying it so far!

So, quick question. What exactly is the "freestyle" category?

Offline Gpro

• TSC: Gamepro011
  • win10 firefox
  • It's okay; don't worry about it
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: hello :)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 09:24:54 pm »
Freestyle is essentially a "useless" division. They use it for extra things, in case the competitors want to do something that goes against the rules(such as using the Speed Shoes glitch in SA2, or E-102's Hot Shelter in SADX, where you can max your time). It doesn't count towards your overall percentage, so only submit Freestyle stats if you want to have fun. In my opinion, there should be more Freestyle in SADX, but people disagree with it because it's useless, since none of those stats are truly counted

Offline DarkAura

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 05:32:58 pm »
Welcome. If you have any more questions just ask, we're pretty nice. Have fun and enjoy!
Dark
hi my name is izzy and i dye my hair to look like scarlett johansson

Offline Proxima

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 09:00:02 pm »
Gamepro: Thanks for explaining, I'm glad there's one less thing I have to worry about :)

DarkAura: Thank you :) This does seem like a nice place so far. Good luck with school!

Print

Hits: 47 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1000.70 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.