don't click here

Planet Wisp Act 1 (Sonic Generations) Glitch

Print

Author Topic: Planet Wisp Act 1 (Sonic Generations) Glitch  (Read 3960 times)

Offline SB737

Planet Wisp Act 1 (Sonic Generations) Glitch
« on: August 27, 2012, 10:06:44 am »
I can do the glitch were you go over the top of this building, but then I get stuck on it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqVSSKadzCE ,
here you see the glitch but at 1:03 on the video I can't get through the floor, after wasting about 2+ minutes I finally fall through - sometimes I spend 10 minutes trying to get through and eventually I just restart. I was wondering if there is a strategy to falling through, because this is driving me crazy,
Ideally Zeupar, FirstKirkbyEver or TheCrypticJacknife, who have all done the glitch may know about this, but anyone else who knows can let me know - thanks :)

Also I have trouble sticking to the walls after doing a spin dash whilst in the pink wisp form, instead of sticking to the wall going around a corner, I fly off the wall, for example in the video at 0:53, if I spindash there I'll leave the wall when it goes off to the side and go straight up flying in the air - I don't have this problem on the PC version, only on the Xbox version, If anyone knows how to stay stuck to the wall I'd appreciate it :)
Current Championships: Sonic 3

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)
<SonicBoom737> I hate you Zeupar
<Zeupar> I love you SonicBoom737, though <3

Offline Parax

Re: Planet Wisp Act 1 (Sonic Generations) Glitch
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 10:23:38 am »
Getting back through the floor is really really easy. Jump down, go all the way to the corner in the right, and then just hold left.

Also that's because spikes in Generations suck and they're glitchy as hell. Nothing you can do about it.

Offline SB737

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 11:18:14 am »
how do all the speed runners manage to cling to the walls then without a oroblem - is it down to luck - or holding a certain direction on the analog stick?

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)

Offline Parax

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 04:49:53 pm »
i dunno about anyone else but i most certainly do not cling to walls without a problem.

Offline SB737

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 03:15:03 pm »
lol, i didnt realise u were paraxade - can u accept me on xbox live? my name is Daniel James C - but i may change it to sonicboom737 soon

Print

Hits: 775 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 995.83 KB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.