don't click here

TSCA2 Suggestion Thread

Print

Author Topic: TSCA2 Suggestion Thread  (Read 4466 times)

Offline Buizel

• Stay classy.
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Psyknux
  • win81 mozilla
  • 許しませんっ!
    • View Profile
    • The Faec >:O!!!
TSCA2 Suggestion Thread
« on: September 26, 2012, 09:41:25 pm »
So.

As some of you may have noticed, TSCA2 hasn't seen a release since July of last year. Much of this is due to the fact that RPG is always "busy" those involved in the project haven't really had the chance to discuss the various things regarding what's coming up. I have been debating for some time now whether the community should be brought in to help with suggestions, and after talking with RPG and Thorn about it it seems like the thing to do. I suppose it only makes sense that all of TSC should be involved with the making of a game about TSC.

This is pretty open-ended but right now I feel the more topics that are presented for suggestion the better. Recently we've decided to completely scrap the current Chapter 3 script so we are (almost) at the same place we were back in July 2011 (I say almost because I've been tweaking battle-related stuff since then).

Keep in mind that we do (surprisingly) have an overarching plot and that any plot-related suggestion that gets in the way of this will not be taken into consideration. Common sense applies to all suggestions. If something sounds iffy, you probably should not be suggesting it.

For the sake of organization I will be editing this post with various suggestions and will probably also be adding things I've done with the game this past year to maybe help people come up with suggestions.

For example:

The first image shows what we are currently using as the dialogue font, Comic Sans. This was chosen because it was the first thing that Thorn and RPG came up with (at almost exactly the same time, might I add) when I asked them we needed a more appropriate font for a TSC game (note that this is the font used in cutscenes in SA2(B)). I tried using this font for battle too, but the results were...less than satisfactory. I opted instead for what you see in the second image, Vipnagorgialla, the HUD font for SA2(B). And yes, I know the font overlap on the MP bars looks bad; that's why I removed the HP/MP/SP labels. Hope you can remember which number is which. :v

So...suggest away.
Hay guiz, I made a table showing how many points each game tracked by TSC is worth. You should go see it.
Also v2.0 of my TSC calculator is available to use. You should totally use it.
I update these every Monday around 2:30pm GMT.

Offline DarkAura

Re: TSCA2 Suggestion Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 06:05:13 pm »
I have a few
-Add other people, (not saying those are bad, just more options for characters)
-More info so I know what to suggest
-maybe share the plot 8D
-Flashy stuff
hi my name is izzy and i dye my hair to look like scarlett johansson

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 08:13:53 pm »
The plot is a secret and sacred thing known only to the chosen few. THE TIME WILL COME THAT EVERYONE SHALL KNOW OF THE PLOT.
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Luxray

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 08:47:47 am »
Inb4 it's an enthralling story of Betrayal, Adventure and Regicide.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Print

Hits: 107 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1019.59 KB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.