don't click here

Stat Comment didn't go through...?

Print

Author Topic: Stat Comment didn't go through...?  (Read 8727 times)

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Stat Comment didn't go through...?
« on: December 10, 2012, 04:27:19 pm »
Hello y'all,
I thought I may as well ask about this - I submitted a statistic for Sonic Drift (this is the one: http://www.soniccenter.org/members/danieldude/sonic_drift/times/labyrinth/red) with the comment 'Sonic', but the stat has processed with no comment. Is there a reason for this?
Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: I just submitted this statistic with a long comment, and it hasn't gone through either. :(
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 04:49:52 pm by danieldude »
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... engenders an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Offline SonicandInuyasha

Re: Stat Comment didn't go through...?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 07:22:58 pm »
This happen to my SS stats in S4E2 when I posted them.
I love to play Mario and Sonic games with a mix of Donkey Kong and Kirby games. Yes I'm a Nintendo nerd.

Offline Gpro

• TSC: Gamepro011
  • win10 firefox
  • It's okay; don't worry about it
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 10:09:24 pm »
I've checked all of the new stats. Anything from part of December 9th all the way to now don't have ANY comments. NONE of the stats. You see stat comments here and there, but none for over 24 hours? And I've posted at least 3-5 stats since then. All of which the comment never went through. Please, someone, can you check this problem out, or, at least explain the situation?

Offline GerbilSoft

• Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 10:20:27 pm »
Fixed. This was a regression from the fix to remove extra backslashes from the comments. Turns out I ended up using the wrong variable for the source comment.

If anyone wants to add comments to stats they've submitted in the past few days, please link those stats here, along with a comment.

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 02:40:15 pm »
I was so wrapped up in my own matters that I was completely oblivious to the fact that stat comments hadn't been processing; thanks for pointing it out Gamepro011 (although I'm sure the more observant of you also noticed). Good job with fixing the backslash issue GerbilSoft; anal retentive people like me are on cloud nine right now! ^_^

Anyhow, if you could append the comment 'Sonic' (uninspiring, I appreciate, but informative nonetheless!) to the following two statistics, that would be swell:

http://soniccenter.org/members/danieldude/sonic_drift/times/labyrinth/red
http://soniccenter.org/members/danieldude/sonic_drift/times/star_light/green

Cheers. :)
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... engenders an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Print

Hits: 1,151 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.02 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.