don't click here

Question about a couple glitches in Sonic Adventure

Print

Author Topic: Question about a couple glitches in Sonic Adventure  (Read 2617 times)

Question about a couple glitches in Sonic Adventure
« on: January 04, 2013, 12:29:20 am »
I encountered this glitch video the other day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1q1FdSOGFQ

Says in the description it was discovered by someone here. The problem is, I don't really know how to do it. Is there a guide that shows a specific spot the man has to be in? I'm also not sure what exactly is supposed to happen. Are you supposed to fall through the floor? I could just bust out my AR, but my room is junky right now so my Gamecube is hard to get to.

For my second question, does anyone remember/know of the Super Sonic glitch? Basically, it involves getting the second Light Ring upgrade in Super Sonic's story, then exiting the game. When you reload his story, it should take you to the Hedgehog Hammer game instead, with its music playing, but Sonic will be falling endlessly in the Mystic Ruins. I remember this glitch pretty clearly from the Dreamcast version and decided to try and replicate it on SADX, but it didn't work. I'm guessing it's because I grabbed the powerup and then finished the story, not just exited immediately. Does anyone know if this works on DX, and the specifics on getting it to trigger? I'm curious to see it again and can't seem to find a video of it.

I couldn't think of anywhere else to post this because the SA1 boards on GameFAQs are dead. =/

Print

Hits: 135 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 968.89 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.