don't click here

Werehog Clip?

Print

Author Topic: Werehog Clip?  (Read 2669 times)

Offline Fivavoa

Werehog Clip?
« on: April 29, 2013, 10:34:38 am »
It is what it is. The Werehog clip ever so essential in Unleashed's night runs.

It's baffled me for the longest time, and I only ever get it on luck in some places, whereas in other places I usually just fall through the ground instead of just through the wall.

Can anyone help clear up the timing of it perhaps? Or how to do it consistently?

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
Re: Werehog Clip?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 12:32:53 pm »
Trust the guy who's only ever done it a few times himself. I believe you're supposed to do the XXY kick then Guard while pushing towards (away?) from the surface you're trying to get through. When he brings his legs around I think that's when you guard, but if you do it so late you let him do the little flip you're more than likely to go through the floor.

I'd get into contact with Paraxade or DsS directly as they're the ones that seem to pull this glitch off without much fail at all.

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline SB737

Re: Werehog Clip?
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 06:24:49 am »
rolling kick combo, and then press the shield,  with correct timing you'll clip through the wall, I press in the direction of the wall im trying to clip through so that I'm moving towards the wall, but again I haven't done it that many times either, I actually asked KYUURI999 for help with it, so send him a messgae on youtube because he can help you.
Current Championships: Sonic 3

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)
<SonicBoom737> I hate you Zeupar
<Zeupar> I love you SonicBoom737, though <3

Print

Hits: 695 | Hits This Month: 7 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1002.20 KB | Time: 0.15s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.