don't click here

Please support my game, Quick Slick Deadly, on Steam Greenlight!

Print

Author Topic: Please support my game, Quick Slick Deadly, on Steam Greenlight!  (Read 27782 times)

Hello everyone,

My name is Siavash Tazari and I am the head of the company Adventurous Productions. Today, I have submitted our first game, Quick Slick Deadly, on Steam Greenlight:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=149389311

It is a scrolling shooter created with Multimedia Fusion 2 with some very special features. Now, you may wonder why I thought it would be a good idea to bring this up in a Sonic forum. For one thing, I myself am a very hard-core long-time Sonic fan and as such, I do have elements in my game that have been inspired by Sonic and even NiGHTS. The other thing is that this game is very competitive and I think it may very well be interesting to a lot of the users here. You can see and read more about my game on the link above and on the official website:

http://www.quickslickdeadly.com

If you'd like to know more about Multimedia Fusion 2, please go to:

http://www.clickteam.com/website/world/the-games-factory-2

I very much need your support and highly value and appreciate any positive vote from you guys! I have put a lot of effort into creating this game. I wish to continue developing my own games and take on bigger and better projects with additional team members, but I will only be able to do this, If Quick Slick Deadly manages to become a success.

So, please, honor me by checking out my game on the link above and give a positive vote if you think it is worth it. :)

Thank you all very much!

PS: Please note that in order to vote on Steam Greenlight, you first need a Steam account. creating a Steam account is completely free of any charge and voting for a game will not actually force you to buy it, once it has been made available for purchase. However, for voting on Greenlight, it is not enough to just have a Steam account. An additional requirement is that you must have made at least one sort of financial transaction through the Steam service. An example would be buying a game on Steam. That said, I assume that it is any computer gamer's duty to have a Steam account with some games on it. ;)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 03:26:30 am by Adventurous Productions »

Re: Please support my game, Quick Slick Deadly, on Steam Greenlight!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 10:41:44 am »
I watched the trailer for it and it seems pretty good. I gave it a thumbs up :)
If this ever makes it onto steam i will certainly have to give it a try

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 12:28:14 pm »
FINALLY a reply! :D

Thank you very much! The game is already available for purchase on Desura for only $1.99 and on ShinyLoot for only $0.99! Although, from the 25th of December to the 5th of January, you can buy it on ShinyLoot for even only $0.79!!! Here are some links:

Desura: http://www.desura.com/games/quick-slick-deadly

ShinyLoot: http://www.shinyloot.com/quick-slick-deadly?ref=99e684a0aef2f81a6dd6a3ca5c125cb2

A complete guide for the game: http://quickslickdeadly.com/

An interview with me on SmallDevTalk, that gives a lot of interesting insights into the game: http://smalldevtalk.com/post/56633928759/quick-slick-deadly
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 02:03:11 pm by Adventurous Productions »

Offline dwhitethegamer

• Speedstar.
  • Oracle of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • THE ultimate gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 09:39:36 am »
Nice game.  Does it have any cool power ups?
The best of what the gamers are made of.

The gaming miracle.

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 02:19:23 pm »
Thanks! Sorry for the late reply. Actually, what you are asking is king of a similar question to one of the questions I was asked in the interview mentioned above. I quote:

"Small Dev Talk: Are there any player progression or upgradable features in Quick Slick Deadly?

Siavash Tazari: As far as progression is concerned, the player starts playing as the fighter first and will unlock the survivor after playing five tutorial missions. In the same manner, the trickster can be unlocked by playing five tutorial missions with the survivor. I wanted the player to get to know each of these classes in exactly this order, because otherwise, the process of learning the game could have become quite confusing. Then, as mentioned before, there is a reward to unlock by finishing all missions with all three classes. Upgrades in the sense of permanent benefits as you progress through the game are not available. But within each mission, you have the possibility to increase the level of your boost ability to be able to go at faster speeds, and also the level of your power, which has different effects on different classes. The fighter benefits from a higher area of effect for its primary weapon when reaching each next power level, while for the trickster, the active time for using its boomerang increases, which could both be good and bad, but then again, combining great power with great risk makes up the entire philosophy behind the trickster’s gameplay. Playing as the trickster is by far the most challenging."

Offline dwhitethegamer

• Speedstar.
  • Oracle of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • THE ultimate gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 12:28:02 pm »
My curiosity is satisfied.

The gaming miracle.

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 01:52:38 pm »
Glad to hear that! It would mean a lot to me to get your support! :)

Offline dwhitethegamer

• Speedstar.
  • Oracle of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • THE ultimate gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 08:22:37 pm »
Does the game feature any online playability?

The gaming miracle.

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 04:30:40 am »
Unfortunately, no; it's only single player and there are no online leaderboards. However, I would LOVE to see some online competition started by the players. Like, someone make a video of himself playing the game really well and then challenge other players to beat his records. :)

Offline dwhitethegamer

• Speedstar.
  • Oracle of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • THE ultimate gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 08:05:36 am »
Well, either way, you have my full support of your game.  Keep up the good work!

The gaming miracle.

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2014, 10:51:05 am »
Thank you very much! :D The biggest favor you could do me would be to buy the game either on Desura or on ShinyLoot, play it, and then write a review on the game's Desura and ShinyLoot pages. I know, it's a lot to ask, but I hope very much that you will have lots of fun with the game! :) Please visit the website for the Desura and ShinyLoot links: http://www.quickslickdeadly.com/

Offline dwhitethegamer

• Speedstar.
  • Oracle of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • THE ultimate gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2014, 05:29:37 pm »
On it.

The gaming miracle.

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2014, 07:10:10 am »
Awesome! Thank you very very much!

Offline SpinDashMaster

• Dime Turner
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Sonic 2 Racer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2014, 09:54:35 am »
Interesting name you have there, Siavash Tazari. Why did you need an alt to post that? :/

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2014, 10:05:42 am »
Because he's promoting it under his production handle, DUH

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 01:57:38 pm »
^ This. He's already said before that he is a former member here and isn't hiding anything. If this was just an ad-bot, I'd've banned it already. :P
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2014, 05:16:29 pm »
Hey guys, and thanks! Yes, I wanted to promote this game under the name of my production label. However, if anyone thinks that I shouldn't have two accounts, I wouldn't mind merging my two accounts together (if that's possible).

Print

Hits: 546 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.09 MB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.