don't click here

Momentum trick SH

Print

Author Topic: Momentum trick SH  (Read 1898 times)

Momentum trick SH
« on: September 07, 2013, 02:49:36 pm »
If you use the speed from the speed formation, switch to fly while still on the ground, then jump off a ledge, you should keep the momentum from the speed and jump quite far. Then as your descending, time the flying to cross fairly large gaps. For example the bridges in GM are crossable without dropping the bridge on the outside. Or some pole jumps arent needed using this trick. Like in Rail Canyon, or Final Fortress.

Probably already known to players since some of your times are insane and I so want to figure that out. But I thought I share.

Also as a side note, redoing the stages focusing just on speed, really reduces your times when your not concerned about A rank. The enemies are such a time waster.. I went from 11min to almost subbing 8:30 with FF dark just by focusing to get to the end... Same with Seaside Hill Sonic. Went from 4:30ish to 3:40:46 just again going for time not score. I should of registered for this and put up my present times after redoing the stages from A ranking..oh well.

Now to figure out how to record a stage from my Wii to show you guys and maybe constructive criticism or something..Ill search it on the forums.

Yay for finding a site I can actually talk about sonic and share what I figured out! Im excited.

Print

Hits: 407 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 968.72 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.