don't click here

Hi TSC! :O : A re-intro

Print

Author Topic: Hi TSC! :O : A re-intro  (Read 1944 times)

Offline Pokemonmaster888

Hi TSC! :O : A re-intro
« on: October 31, 2013, 09:51:56 pm »
I've been in the chatroom and on the site already so you may have seen me, or talked to me this month. I thought I'd post here just to get the word out.

Hi. I am Pokemonmaster888. Some of you will remember me, I used to be a very active member of The Sonic Center from May 2007-June 2010. I stopped playing competitively because it just got annoying, repetitive, and time consuming after those years. Most of my days now are spent in college and doing things at home. I play sports and games all of the time, and I'd rather play games normally than spend all of the time competing. You miss out on a lot of stuff when you compete and don't have a lot of time. Spending your time on internet sites all day isn't healthy. I plan on being on the chatroom and site maybe a few times per week so you might see me.

Call me Andrew. My old name is long and I have a new one that is much shorter, amd888. I abbreviate my old name as PM888 though. You can check me out on Youtube using my old name, I'm making some new videos. Who are some of the new moderators, active users, etc. How popular is the site etc.

I never forgot about The Sonic Center, just if you were wondering. Good luck in your games, and don't let them take over your lives. :)

If you have any questions ask them.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 10:44:32 pm by Pokemonmaster888 »

Print

Hits: 235 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 979.05 KB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.