don't click here

Post your angry video game stories

Print

Author Topic: Post your angry video game stories  (Read 3328 times)

Offline Pokemonmaster888

Post your angry video game stories
« on: November 01, 2013, 09:32:09 am »
I think most of us have had an angry video game story that resulted in something being broken or damaged. I unfortunately have a story, and I know its consequences and it taught me a lesson.

I was playing Pokémon Ruby Version on my indigo Game Boy Advance and got to the part in the game where you are in the undersea cave with the hardest boulder puzzle right before Kyogre. It was 2003. I could not figure out for the life of me how to solve the puzzle, and for some reason I refused to look online to find the answer because I wanted to figure it out myself. I played for weeks and was wandering around Hoenn doing nothing really because I was so frustrated and bored, and I ended up one day battling a wild Pokémon and out of pure anger, I slammed my head right into my GBA and broke the inner LCD screen. It had a big black shape that blotched the screen, which is the result of the LCD screen breaking. The GBA worked but you couldn't play it because you could not see what was happening. I had to show it to my mom and dad and they were very disappointed in me. I did not get a GBA again until I fractured my finger in August of 2004, and I got a flame GBA SP as a present. I learned my lesson.

Offline dwhitethegamer

• Speedstar.
  • Oracle of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • THE ultimate gamer
    • View Profile
Re: Post your angry video game stories
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 03:12:34 pm »
I wouldn't be angry in this story, but...

I was at my 2nd cousin's house playing Sonic Generations, competing in the 30 second trial, in City Escape, Act 2.  I kept bouncing forward after he bounces forward.  I think he's still trying to beat my record, which is close to 3000, but he gets angry every time he fails to beat my record.
The best of what the gamers are made of.

The gaming miracle.

Print

Hits: 182 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 994.84 KB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.