don't click here

A nice little suggestion...

Print

Author Topic: A nice little suggestion...  (Read 6418 times)

« on: August 08, 2004, 07:22:02 pm »
I really enjoy looking at that secret 3-D GreenHill Zone on SA2 and SA2:B but the only level I can see of it here is of the person going REALLY fast. Can someone get a movie or somehting to where it shows the level's enimies and just the level itself?? I can't get it!!! It's so hard getting all 180 emblems! I only have 176 but I need more A rankings...

I am a god.

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2004, 08:26:38 pm »
Hmm

well...this site really only focuses on time attacking. So I highly doubt a video of just going throughout the level (aka a tour of the level) is availible or ever will be availible

although, two things can happen

1. You can try contacting Cybrax and asking him for another green hill video (I know he has a video where he gets an A rank in green hill under 35 seconds, but he doesn't explore the level as much as you probably want to see)

2. It most likely isn't going to happen, and you will never get the video you want, simply because no one has the time to do a video just exploring green hill zone for you.

Just keep on working on those A ranks though! You're bound to get Green Hill Zone sooner or later! (It's alot better when you experience it for yourself as well!

P.S. I would gladly make a video for you...only problem is, I don't have my memory card at the moment :/ But if you try Cybrax, and you cant get a video you want from him, then I can try getting my memory card back ASAP (I need that thing back anyway)

Hope that helps!

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 06:20:26 am »
i get all the 180 emblems on Dream Cast and i get green hill zone
i remember that Stage was really short and u can make so many shutcut so i beat it in like 30 seconds aprox...i have a video so if u can contact me... (oh! by the way is not me playing in the video i found it on the net)
Dont hate me, hate your Weaknness....[/font]
Open Your Heart To the Darkness!!!

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 07:22:43 am »
You win the WTF Award of the Day.

Scratch that, the WTF Award of the Year.

Offline DJ Koopa

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2004, 02:42:58 pm »
Gimmie my nick back, SM!

and to stay on-topic: I only have 177 Emblems 'cause I can't beat Chao Race Running lvl. 5 and Overall lvl. 4. plus Chao Karate Super
[img width= height=]http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/cgi-bin/randomimages/randomimages.pl?username=Turbos[/img]

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2004, 05:54:56 pm »
hehe Turbos. And, just use the chao glitch in the hero garden. You do know how that works right? And don't forget about looking for some good grades. An All B rank Chao worked great for me. I got all the Chao Garden Emblems and owned everybody while my chao was still a kid.
The black wind howls...  ~Janus from Chrono Trigger
Currently Playing: Pokémon Fire Red, Pokémon Leaf Green, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.
IRC nick - dothack/dothax

Print

Hits: 78 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.08 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.